Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The WE-Study: does botulinum toxin A make walking easier in children with cerebral palsy?: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 18:58.
- (2017) Health-related quality of life and psychological distress in Young adult survivors of childhood cancer and their Association with treatment, education, and demographic factors. Quality of Life Research. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2017) Health-related quality of life and psychological distress in adolescent and young adult survivors of childhood cancer and their association to treatment, education and demographic factors. Abstracts from th 49th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP).
- (2017) Phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 is expressed in acute lymphoblastic leukemia and mediates leukemic cell adhesion, migration and drug resistance. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (3).
- (2017) DNA-thioguanine nucleotide concentration and relapse-free survival during maintenance therapy of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (NOPHO ALL2008): a prospective substudy of a phase 3 trial. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 18 (4).
- (2017) Asparaginase-associated pancreatitis: A study on phenotype and genotype in the NOPHO ALL2008 protocol. Leukemia. vol. 31 (2).
- (2015) Archival bone marrow samples: suitable for multiple biomarker analysis?. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology (Print). vol. 23 (1).
- (2014) Archival bone marrow samples: Suitable for multiple biomarker analysis?. Diagnostic molecular pathology. vol. 23 (1).
- (2014) Host genome variation and risk of infections during induction treatment for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 92 (4).
- (2012) Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia prophylaxis during maintenance therapy influences methotrexate/6-mercaptopurine dosing but not event-free survival for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 88 (1).
- (2011) Risk Factors for Treatment Related Mortality in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. vol. 56 (4).
- (2010) Spectrum of clinical presentations in familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis type 5 patients with mutations in STXBP2. Blood. vol. 116 (15).
- (2008) Febrile neutropenia in children with cancer: A retrospective Norwegian multicentre study of clinical and microbiological outcome). Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 40 (4).
- (2007) Febrile neutropenia in children with cancer; a retrospective Norwegian multi-centre study of clinical and microbiological outcome. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- (2006) WT1 gene expression in children with Down syndrome and transient myeloproliferative disorder. Leukemia research : a Forum for Studies on Leukemia and Normal Hemopoiesis. vol. 30 (5).