Benjamin James Knox
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Self-regulation and cognitive agility in cyber operations. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10 (875).
- (2019) Slow Education and Cognitive Agility: Improving Military Cyber Cadet Cognitive Performance for Better Governance of Cyberpower. International Journal of Cyber Warfare and Terrorism (IJCWT). vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Cognisance as a Human Factor in Military Cyber Defence Education. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2019) Cognitive Profiles and Education of Female Cyber Defence Operators. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11580 LNAI.
- (2018) Development and Application of the Hybrid Space App for Measuring Cognitive Focus in Hybrid Contexts. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10915.
- (2018) The effect of cyberpower on institutional development in Norway. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9 (MAY).
- (2018) Socio-technical communication: The Hybrid Space and the OLB-Model for science-based cyber education. Military Psychology. vol. 30 (4).
- (2018) Education for Cognitive Agility: Improved Understanding and Governance of Cyberpower. Proceedings of the ... European conference on information warfare and security. vol. 2018-June.
- (2018) Interoceptive sensitivity as a proxy for emotional intensity and its relationship with perseverative cognition. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. vol. 11.
- (2017) Supporting the Human in Cyber Defence. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10683.
- (2017) Macrocognition Applied to the Hybrid Space: Team Environment, Functions and Processes in Cyber Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10285.
- (2017) Towards a Cognitive Agility Index: The Role of Metacognition in Human Computer Interaction. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 713.
- (2017) The moderating influence of self-efficacy on interoceptive ability and counterintuitive decision making in officer cadets. Journal of Military Studies.
- (2016) Factors to affect improvement in cyber officer performance. Information and Computer Security. vol. 24 (2).
- (2016) How Coping Strategies Influence Cyber Task Performance in the Hybrid Space. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 617.
- (2016) Exploring the Hybrid Space : Theoretical Framework Applying Cognitive Science in Military Cyberspace Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9744.
Part of book/report
- (2018) A Pathway to Educating Cyberpower in the Norwegian Defence. Ledelse i cyberdomenet.
- (2018) Hvorfor koble lederskap med cybermakt...?. Ledelse i cyberdomenet.
- (2015) How the Application of Coping Strategies Can Empower Learning. 2015 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference Proceedings.
- (2014) What do Cyber Soldiers Need to Know?. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security ICCWS-2014. Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA. 24-25 March 2014.