Bent Håvard Hellum
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Noncompetitive inhibition of human CYP2C9 in vitro by a commercial Rhodiola rosea product. Pharmacology Research & Perspectives. vol. 5 (4).
- (2016) In vitro inhibition of cytochrome P-450 activities and quantification of constituents in a selection of commercial Rhodiola rosea products. Pharmaceutical Biology. vol. 54 (12).
- (2016) Effect of commercial Rhodiola rosea on CYP enzyme activity in humans. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 72 (3).
- (2015) Inhibitory mechanisms of human CYPs by three alkaloids isolated from traditional Chinese herbs. Phytotherapy Research. vol. 29 (6).
- (2014) In vitro CYP3A4 inhibition by fractionated Rhodiola rosea extracts. Drug metabolism reviews (Softcover ed.). vol. 45 (S1).
- (2014) Impact of Aloe vera juice on in vitro P-gp transport and CYP3A4 metabolism. Drug metabolism reviews (Softcover ed.). vol. 45 (S1).
- (2014) Variation in the in vitro inhibition of CYP3A4, CYP2D6 and CYP1A2 by different commercial Rhodiola rosea products. Drug metabolism reviews (Softcover ed.). vol. 45 (S1).
- (2012) The in vitro inhibition of human CYP1A2, CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 by tetrahydropalmatine, neferine and berberine. Phytotherapy Research. vol. 26 (2).
- (2011) Bioanalytical method validation of LC-MSMS, GC-MS and HPLC assays used for analyzing substrates and metabolites included in Inje's cocktail. Toxicology Letters. vol. 205.
- (2010) Potent in vitro Inhibition of CYP3A4 and P-Glycoprotein by Rhodiola rosea. Planta Medica. vol. 76 (4).
- (2009) Trade Herbal Products and Induction of CYP2C19 and CYP2E1 in Cultured Human Hepatocytes. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. vol. 105 (1).
- (2008) In vitro inhibition of CYP3A4 metabolism and P-glycoprotein-mediated transport by trade herbal products. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. vol. 102 (5).
- (2007) The induction of CYP1A2, CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 by six trade herbal products in cultured primary human hepatocytes. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. vol. 100.
- (2007) The in vitro inhibitory potential of trade herbal products on human CYP2D6-mediated metabolism and the influence of ethanol. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology. vol. 101 (5).
- (2010) Validation document of analytical assays used in the "Inje cocktail" for phenotyping of CYP1A2, CYP2C9, CYP2C19, CYP2D6 and CYP3A. 2010.
- (2010) Bioanalytical method validation for measuring Indinavir in plasma by LCMSMS. 2010.
- (2008) Urters virkning på omsetning av legemidler i kroppen. 2008.
- (2007) DOKTORGRADSAVHANDLING: In vitro interactions between medicinal drugs and herbs on Cytochrome P-450 metabolism and P-glycoprotein transport. 2007. ISBN 978-82-471-5711-4.