Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Hospital readmission within 10 years post stroke: Frequency, type and timing. BMC Neurology. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Implementation of a Thrombectomy Service at a Norwegian University Hospital. European Stroke Journal. vol. 2.
- (2016) The Scandinavian Stroke Scale is equally as good as The National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale in identifying 3-month outcome. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 48 (10).
- (2016) Complications in the first week after stroke: a 10-year comparison. BMC Neurology. vol. 16:133.
- (2016) Outcomes after Early Neurological Deterioration and Transitory Deterioration in Acute Ischemic Stroke Patients. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 42 (5-6).
- (2016) Upright activity within the first week after stroke is associated with better functional outcome and health-related quality of life: A Norwegian multi-site study. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 48 (3).
- (2015) Prevalence of fatigue in patients 3 months after stroke and association with early motor activity: A prospective study comparing stroke patients with a matched general population cohort. BMC Neurology. vol. 15.
- (2015) Hospital differences in motor activity early after stroke: A comparison of 11 Norwegian stroke units. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 24 (6).
- (2015) Functional outcome after common poststroke complications occurring in the first 90 days. Stroke. vol. 46 (1).
- (2015) Efficacy of Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy in Early Stroke Rehabilitation: A Randomized Controlled Multisite Trial. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. vol. 29 (6).
- (2015) Long term effects of an integrated care intervention on hospital utilization in patients with severe COPD: A single centre controlled study. Respiratory Research. vol. 16 (8).
- (2015) Inter-rater reliability of a national acute stroke register. BMC Research Notes. vol. 8:584.
- (2014) Physical Activity Early after Stroke and Its Association to Functional Outcome 3 Months Later. Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 23 (5).
- (2014) High-Intensity Aerobic Interval Training for Patients 3-9Months After Stroke. A Feasibility Study. Physiotherapy Research International. vol. 19 (3).
- (2014) Mechanisms, predictors and clinical impact of early neurological deterioration: the protocol of the Trondheim early neurological deterioration study. BMC Neurology. vol. 14 (201).
- (2014) A meta-analysis of constraint-induced movement therapy after stroke. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 46 (9).
- (2013) Changes in physical activity and related functional and disability levels in the first six months after stroke: A longitudinal follow-up study. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 45 (5).
- (2013) Physical activity, functional outcome, health related quality of life and fatigue after stroke. An extended protocol of the Life Early After STroke - The LEAST study. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 35.
- (2013) Life After STroke – the LAST study. Cerebrovascular Diseases. vol. 35.
- (2013) When should rehabilitation begin after stroke?. International Journal of Stroke. vol. 8 (1).