Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Aiming for a healthier life: a qualitative content analysis of rehabilitation goals in patients with rheumatic diseases. Disability and Rehabilitation.
- (2017) Rehabilitation for patients with rheumatic diseases: Patient experiences of a structured goal planning and tailored follow-up programme. SAGE Open Medicine. vol. 5.
- (2017) Experiences of participating in return-to-work group programmes for people with musculoskeletal disorders: A focus group study. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 15 (3).
- (2016) Readability of patient information and consent documents in rheumatological studies. BMC Medical Ethics. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Evaluation of a structured goal planning and tailored follow-up programme in rehabilitation for patients with rheumatic diseases: Protocol for a pragmatic, stepped-wedge cluster randomized trial. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 15:153 (1).
- (2013) Validation of the educational needs assesment tool as a generic instrument for rheumatic diseases in seven European countries. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- (2012) Effects of a one week multidisciplinary inpatient self-management programme for patients with fibromyalgia: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 13.
- (2011) ‘I have come here to learn how to cope with my illness, not to be cured’: A Qualitative Study of Patient Expectations Prior to a One-Week Self-Management Programme. Musculoskeletal Care. vol. 9 (4).
- (2010) Translation, data quality, reliability, validity and responsiveness of the Norwegian version of the Effective Musculoskeletal Consumer Scale (EC-17). BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 11 (1).