Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Elektronisk meldingsutveksling ved utskrivning av pasienter fra sykehus til kommune. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Planning for post-hospital care - local challenges to general benefits of e-messages: hospital staff's perspectives. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1574.
- (2016) Comparability, Availability and Use of Medication eHealth Services in the Nordic Countries. International Journal On Advances in Life Sciences. vol. 8 (1-2).
- (2016) Exchange of information between hospital and home health care: A longitudinal perspective. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 225.
- (2016) Collecting evidence about ehealth implementation in the Nordic Countries. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
- (2016) Information Given To Patients Undergoing Nuclear Medicine Procedures. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1574.
- (2015) Patients in transition – improving hospital–home care collaboration through electronic messaging: providers’ perspectives. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 24 (23-24).
- (2015) Monitoring the amount of practical use of ehealth on national level by use of log data: Lessons learned. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 218.
- (2014) Nuclear radiation dose to the surroundings from patients who are undergoing nuclear medicine examinations. Radiography Open. vol. 1 (1).
- (2012) Regional Disparities in Incidence, Handling and Outcomes of Patients with Symptomatic and Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms in Norway. European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. vol. 44 (3).
- (2012) The Role of Electronic Checklists – Case Study on MRI-Safety. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 180.
- (2011) Process support for risk mitigation: a case study of variability and resilience in vascular surgery. BMJ Quality and Safety. vol. 20 (8).
- (2011) Getting the aorta pants in place: A ‘community of guidance’ in the evolving practice of vascular implant surgery. Health. vol. 15 (5).
- (2010) "Aoric Aneurysm Network": Prosesstøtte i IT-systemer for behandlingsforløp som krysser sykehusgrenser og nivåer. Hold Pusten.
- (2009) Inter-Institutional Care Process: Scenarios to Capture Demands for Workflow Support. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics.
- (2009) Extending PACS by adapting messaging for clinical practice: a case study related to after-EVAR follow-ups. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. vol. 4.
- (2008) Bakterienivået i lufta i "Fremtidens operasjonsrom". Bioingeniøren. vol. 43 (8).
Part of book/report
- (2012) Communally-Based Evidence in the Emerging Practice of Aorta Implant Surgery. Evidence-Based Healthcare in Context Critical Social Science Perspectives.
- (2009) Inter-Institutional Care Process: Scenarios to Capture Demands for Workflow Support. Medical Informatics in a United and Healthy Europe - Proceedings of MIE 2009.
- (2009) Trans-organizational care processes: the need for a shared information space. SHI2009 Proceedings 7th Scandinavian Conference on Health Informatics.