Background and activities
Dr.med University Tübingen, Germany and Ph.D. Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). Specialist in Paediatrics and in Child- and Adolescent Psychiatry, Senior Consultant at St.Olavs University Hospital, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Research: Children and Adolescents with Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder: Comorbidity and Quality of Life. Nordic Longterm OCD Treatment Study.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) One-Year Outcome for Responders of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Pediatric Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 56 (11).
- (2017) How can technology enhance cognitive behavioral therapy: The case of pediatric obsessive compulsive disorder. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Structure and clinical correlates of obsessive–compulsive symptoms in a large sample of children and adolescents: a factor analytic study across five nations. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 26 (3).
- (2016) Familial occurrence of tic disorder, anxiety and depression is associated with the clinical presentation of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) in children and adolescents. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 9.
- (2016) Treatment of a Child With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder With Limited Motivation: Course and Outcome of Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. Journal of Clinical Psychology. vol. 72 (11).
- (2015) Subclinical autism spectrum symptoms in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 25 (7).
- (2015) Tics moderate sertraline-, but not cognitive-behavior therapy response in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder patients who do not respond to cognitive-behavior therapy. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. vol. 25 (5).
- (2015) Sertraline treatment of nonresponders to extended cognitive-behavior therapy in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology. vol. 25 (7).
- (2015) Continued cognitive behavior therapy versus sertraline for children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder that were non-responders to cognitive behavior therapy - A randomized controlled trial. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 24 (5).
- (2015) Predictors associated with improved cognitive-behavioral therapy outcome in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 54 (3).
- (2015) Effectiveness of cognitive behavior treatment for pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder: Acute outcomes from the Nordic Long-term OCD Treatment Study (NordLOTS). Behaviour Research and Therapy. vol. 64.
- (2015) Livskvalitet og komorbiditet hos barn med tvangslidelse. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 135 (17).
- (2014) Quality of life in children with OCD with and without comorbidity. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 12 (152).
- (2014) Quality of life in children with OCD before and after treatment. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 24 (9).
- (2013) The Nordic long-term OCD treatment study (NordLOTS): rationale, design, and methods. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 7 (1).
- (2012) Preschool and current autistic symptoms in children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 1 (3).
- (2011) Asperger syndrom i Sør-Trøndelag 2005-08. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 131 (6).
- (2011) Response to atomoxetine in boys with high-functioning autism spectrum disorders and attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 100 (9).
- (2010) The rationale and some features of the Nordic Long-Term OCD Treatment Study (NordLOTS) in Childhood and Adolescence. Child and Youth Care Forum. vol. 39 (2).
- (2006) Are peer support groups for adolescents with Asperger's syndrome helpful?. Clinical Child Psychology and Psychiatry. vol. 11 (1).