Background and activities
Dr.med University Tübingen, Germany and Ph.D. Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). Specialist in Paediatrics and in Child- and Adolescent Psychiatry, Senior Consultant at St.Olavs University Hospital, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Research: Children and Adolescents with Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder: Comorbidity and Quality of Life. Nordic Longterm OCD Treatment Study.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Kunnskapsoppsummering: effekt av tiltak for tvangslidelser hos barn og unge- oppdatert versjon. Tiltakshåndboka: oppsummert forskning om effekt av tiltak for barn og unges psykiske helse.
- (2020) The Children's Yale-Brown Obsessive-Compulsive Scale's auxiliary items: Long-term outcome. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 27:100589.
- (2020) Feasibility, Acceptability, and Effectiveness of Enhanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (eCBT) for Children and Adolescents With Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Protocol for an Open Trial and Therapeutic Intervention. JMIR Research Protocols. vol. 9 (12).
- (2019) Acceptability, feasibility, and efficacy of Internet cognitive behavioral therapy (iCBT) for pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder: a systematic review. Systematic Reviews. vol. 8:284.
- (2019) Hoarding in children and adolescents with obsessive-compulsive disorder: prevalence, clinical correlates, and cognitive behavioral therapy outcome. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 28 (8).
- (2019) Distinct trajectories of long‐term symptom severity in pediatric obsessive–compulsive disorder during and after stepped‐care treatment. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry.
- (2019) Convergent and divergent validity of the schedule for affective disorders and schizophrenia for school-age children – present and lifetime version diagnoses in a sample of children and adolescents with obsessive–compulsive disorder. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 73 (2).
- (2019) Treatment Gains Are Sustainable in Pediatric Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Three-Year Follow-Up From the NordLOTS. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 59 (2).
- (2019) Age of First Walking and Associations with Symptom Severity in Children with Suspected or Diagnosed Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- (2019) Tourettes syndrom hos barn i Norge. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (17).
- (2019) Is it time to rethink standard dosage of exposure-based cognitive behavioral therapy for pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder?. Psychiatry Research. vol. 281.
- (2019) Treatment of Obsessive- Compulsive Disorder in Children and Adolescents: Overview and New Developments in Norway. Japanese Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 60 (4).
- (2019) Drug-Induced Extrapyramidal Symptoms Scale of the Norwegian version: inter-rater and test–retest reliability. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 73 (8).
- (2018) Kunnskapsoppsummering: Effekt av tiltak for tvangslidelser hos barn og unge. Tiltakshåndboka: oppsummert forskning om effekt av tiltak for barn og unges psykiske helse.
- (2018) Obsessive-compulsive symptom dimensions: Association with comorbidity profiles and cognitive-behavioral therapy outcome in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Psychiatry Research. vol. 270.
- (2018) Developmental course of anxiety and depressive disorders from adolescence to young adulthood in a prospective Norwegian clinical cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2017) One-Year Outcome for Responders of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Pediatric Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 56 (11).
- (2017) How can technology enhance cognitive behavioral therapy: the case of pediatric obsessive compulsive disorder. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (226).
- (2016) Structure and clinical correlates of obsessive–compulsive symptoms in a large sample of children and adolescents: a factor analytic study across five nations. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 26 (3).
- (2016) Familial occurrence of tic disorder, anxiety and depression is associated with the clinical presentation of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) in children and adolescents. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 9.