Bjarne Andre Grimstad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Developing a Hybrid Data-Driven, Mechanistic Virtual Flow Meter - a Case Study. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2020) Mathematical programming formulations for piecewise polynomial functions. Journal of Global Optimization. vol. 77.
- (2019) ReLU networks as surrogate models in mixed-integer linear programs. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 131.
- (2018) Petroleum production optimization ? A static or dynamic problem?. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 114.
- (2017) A MIQCP formulation for B-spline constraints. Optimization Letters.
- (2016) Global optimization of multiphase flow networks using spline surrogate models. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 84.
- (2016) Spline Fluid Models for Optimization. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 49 (7).
- (2015) Production optimization - Facilitated by divide and conquer strategies. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (6).
- (2015) Virtual Flow Metering using B-spline Surrogate Models. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (6).
- (2015) Global optimization with spline constraints: a new branch-and-bound method based on B-splines. Journal of Global Optimization.
- (2015) Towards an objective feasibility pump for convex MINLPs. Computational optimization and applications. vol. 63 (3).
- (2014) A nonlinear, adaptive observer for gas-lift wells operating under slowly varying reservoir pressure. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series. vol. 19.
- (2012) Optimization of a Simulated Well Cluster using Surrogate Models. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series.
- (2015) Daily Production Optimization for Subsea Production Systems: Methods based on mathematical programming and surrogate modelling. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1206-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (275).