Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Online remote-controlled and cost-effective fouling and clogging surveillance of a groundwater heat pump system. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. vol. 80.
- (2021) Multi-criteria studies and assessment supporting the selection of locations and technologies used in co<inf>2</inf>-egs systems. Energies. vol. 14 (22).
- (2020) Fluid flow through 3D-printed particle beds: a new technique for understanding, validating, and improving predictability of permeability from empirical equations. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 134.
- (2020) Fouling and clogging surveillance in open loop GSHP systems: A systematic procedure for fouling and clogging detection in the whole groundwater circuit. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. vol. 79.
- (2019) Design of Groundwater Heat Pump Systems. Principles, Tools, and Strategies for Controlling Gas and Precipitation Problems. Energies. vol. 12 (19).
- (2019) Design considerations for borehole thermal energy storage (BTES): A review with emphasis on convective heat transfer. Geofluids. vol. 2019:4961781.
- (2017) Carbon-13 in groundwater from English and Norwegian crystalline rock aquifers: a tool for deducing the origin of alkalinity?. Sustainable Water Resources Management.
- (2017) Modelling of the dissolution and reprecipitation of uranium under oxidising conditions in the zone of shallow groundwater circulation. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity. vol. 178-179.
- (2015) Inorganic chemical quality of European tap-water: 2. Geographical distribution. Applied Geochemistry.
- (2012) Thermal response testing of a fractured hard rock aquifer with and without induced groundwater flow. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. vol. 71 (3).
- (2012) Insights into the reliability of different thermal conductivity measurement techniques: a thermo-geological study in Mære (Norway). Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. vol. 71 (2).
- (2012) Effect of water yield and rock thermal conductivities on TRT results. Comunicações Geológicas. vol. 99 (1).
- (2011) Temperature footprint of a thermal response test can help to reveal thermogeological information. Bulletin. Norges geologiske undersøkelse (NGU-Bulletin). vol. 451.
- (2010) The chemistry of bottled mineral and spring waters from Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland. Journal of Geochemical Exploration.
- (2009) Bacteria of the sulfur cycle in the sediments of gold mine tailings, Kuznetsk Basin, Russia. Microbiology. vol. 78 (4).
- (2008) Low enthalpy geothermal energy in fractured rock aquifers. 33rd International Geological Congress, Abstracts.
- (2007) White HDPE bottles as source of serious contamination of water samples with Ba and Zn. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 374 (2-3).
- (2006) Evolution of groundwater chemical composition by plagioclase hydrolysis in Norwegian anorthosites. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. vol. 70 (6).
- (2003) Drinking water quality in the Ethiopian section of the East African Rift Valley I-Date and health aspects. Science of the Total Environment.
- (2002) Alkaline mine drainage from metal sulphide and coal mines: examples from Svalbard and Siberia. Geological Society Special Publication.