Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Breaking brent: Norway's response to the recent oil price shock. Journal of World Energy Law and Business. vol. 10 (2).
- (2004) Transnational Corporations and Human Rights: Silencing the Ontological Controversy. Public Organization Review. vol. 4 (3).
- (2004) The Economic Costs to International Labor Restrictions: Revisiting the Empirical Discussion. World Development. vol. 32 (19).
- (2002) Foreign Direct Investment and Human Rights: An Ambiguous Relationship. Forum for Development Studies. vol. 29 (1).
- (2017) Managing Resource Abundance and Wealth: The Norwegian Experience. Oxford University Press. 2017. ISBN 9780198787174.
Part of book/report
- (2005) If People were Money: Estimating the Gains and Scope of Free Migration. Poverty, International Migration and Asylum.