Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Hepatic micrometastases outside macrometastases are present in all patients with ileal neuroendocrine primary tumour at the time of liver resection. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 54 (8).
- (2016) Cellular localization of guanylin and uroguanylin mRNAs in human and rat duodenal and colonic mucosa. Cell and Tissue Research. vol. 365 (2).
- (2013) The Gastrin Receptor Antagonist Netazepide (YF476) Prevents Oxyntic Mucosal Inflammation Induced by Helicobacter Pylori Infection in Mongolian Gerbils. Helicobacter. vol. 18 (6).
- (2008) Release of neuroendocrine products in the pulmonary circulation during intermittent hypoxia in iisoltaed rat lung. Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology. vol. 162 (1).
- (2002) Effects of anaesthetic agents on gastrin-stimulated and histamine-stimulated gastric acid secretion in the totally isolated vascularly perfused rat stomach. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 37.
- (2002) Glycine-extended gastrin-17 stimulates acid secretion only via CCK-2 receptor-induced histamine release in the totally isolated vascularly perfused rat stomach. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. vol. 174.
- (2001) PACAP stimulates gastric acid secretion in the rat by histamine release and a direct effect on the parietal cell. Gastroenterology. vol. 120.
- (2001) PACAP stimulates gastric acid secretion in the rat, but also in man. Gastroenterology. vol. 120.