Bjørn Gunnar Soleim
Background and activities
Fields of speciality/Fields of responsibility:
- Responsible for the running of the NORTEM laboratories in Trondheim, and training and method development within transmission electron microscopy (TEM).
- Affiliated with the research group for TEM at the Section for Materials Physics.
- Safety representative for the department's areas in Chemistry Block 1 and the U2 and U4 floors in the Natural Sciences Building.
- MSc in physics from NTNU (2004).
- Research assistant at the research group for TEM (2004-2005).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2005) Imaging of out-of-plane interfacial strain in epitaxial PbTiO3/SrTiO3 thin films. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 86.