Background and activities
Fields of speciality/Fields of responsibility:
- Background: MSc in physics from NTNU.
- Affiliated with the research laboratories for transmission electron microscopy (TEM) at the Section for Condensed Matter Physics.
- Responsible for the running and maintenance of the TEM laboratories and the accompanying sample preparation laboratories, dark room and computer room.
- Training and method development within TEM and sample preparation.
- Purchasing equipment through Basware.
- Registration of chemicals in ECOonline.
- Risk assessment.
- Safety representative for the department's areas in the U2 and U4 floors in the Natural Sciences Building.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2005) Imaging of out-of-plane interfacial strain in epitaxial PbTiO3/SrTiO3 thin films. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 86.