Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Transition operator approach to full waveform inversion of anisotropic elastic media. Communications in Computational Physics.
- (2019) Higher-order Hamilton–Jacobi perturbation theory for anisotropic heterogeneous media: dynamic ray tracing in Cartesian coordinates. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 216 (3).
- (2019) Higher-order dynamic ray tracing in ray-centred coordinates. SEG technical program expanded abstracts.
- (2019) Signal decomposition and time-frequency representation using iterative singular spectrum analysis. Geophysical Journal International. vol. 217 (2).
- (2018) Higher-order extrapolation of traveltime and geometrical spreading in anisotropic heterogeneous media. Society of Exploration Geophysicists. Expanded Abstracts with Biographies.
- (2018) How to adapt numerical simulation of wave propagation and ultrasonic laboratory experiments to be comparable — A case study for a complex topographic model. Geophysics. vol. 83 (4).
- (2017) Analysis of Wave Scattering from a Viscoelastic Layer with Complex Shape. Journal of Computational Acoustics. vol. 25 (3).
- (2017) On the parameterization of seismic anisotropy in elastic waveform inversion: The HTI case. EAGE extended abstracts.
- (2017) On the parametrization of seismic anisotropy for ray-Born inversion. Seismic Waves in Complex 3-D Structures. vol. 27.
- (2016) On seismic deghosting using Green’s theorem. Geophysics. vol. 81 (4).
- (2016) On Fermat's principle and Snell's Law in lossy anisotropic media. Geophysics. vol. 81 (3).
- (2016) Automatic data extrapolation to zero offset along local slope. Geophysics. vol. 81 (3).
- (2015) On Fermat's principle and Snell's law in lossy anisotropic media. Geophysics. vol. 81 (3).
- (2015) Full waveform inversion in the frequency domain using direct iterative T-matrix methods. Journal of Geophysics and Engineering. vol. 12 (3).
- (2015) Automatic data extrapolation to zero offset along local slope. Geophysics. vol. 81 (3).
- (2015) Recovering the isometry type of a Riemannian manifold from local boundary diffraction travel times. Journal des Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées. vol. 103 (3).
- (2014) Reconstruction of a conformally euclidean metric from local boundary diffraction travel times. SIAM journal on computing (Print). vol. 46 (6).
- (2014) Numerical modeling of zero-offset laboratory data in a strong topographic environment: results for a spectral-element method and a discretized Kirchhoff integral method. Earthquake Science. vol. 27 (4).
- (2014) Estimation of seafloor electromagnetic receiver orientation. Geophysics. vol. 79 (2).
- (2014) Numerical modeling of 3D zero-offset laboratory data by a discretized Kirchhoff integral method. Geophysics. vol. 79 (2).