Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A Model-Based Speed and Course Controller for High-Speed ASVs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (29).
- (2018) Radar-based Maritime Collision Avoidance using Dynamic Window. IEEE Aerospace Conference. Proceedings. vol. 2018-March.
- (2018) Hybrid Collision Avoidance for Autonomous Surface Vehicles. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (29).
- (2017) Modeling, Identification and Control of High-Speed ASVs: Theory and Experiments. Lecture notes in control and information sciences. vol. 474.
Part of book/report
- (2018) The Neighbor Course Distribution Method with Gaussian Mixture Models for AIS-based Vessel Trajectory Prediction. 2018 21st International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION).
- (2018) A Dynamic Window-Based Controller for Dynamic Positioning Satisfying Actuator Magnitude Constraints. 11th IFAC Conference on Control Applications in Marine Systems, Robotics, and Vehicles CAMS 2018 Opatija, Croatia, 10–12 September 2018.
- (2017) MPC-based Mid-level Collision Avoidance for ASVs using Nonlinear Programming. 2017 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA).
- (2017) Modeling, Identification and Control of High-Speed ASVs: Theory and Experiments. Sensing and Control for Autonomous Vehicles: Applications to Land, Water and Air Vehicles.
- (2017) AIS-based vessel trajectory prediction. 2017 20th International Conference on Information Fusion.
- (2017) A Ship Heading and Speed Control Concept Inherently Satisfying Actuator Constraints. 2017 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA).
- (2016) A Modified Dynamic Window Algorithm for Horizontal Collision Avoidance for AUVs. Proceedings of 2016 IEEE Conference on Control Applications (CCA).
- (2015) Horizontal Collision Avoidance for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles. 2015.