Background and activities
About Boerge Lillebo
I am associate professor affiliated with the practice placement of medical students at local hospitals. One of my main responsibilities is medical students' training, feedback and development of clinical skills and professionalism during hospital placement. I have extensive experience with Problem-based learning and Team-based learning, and I am now involved with developing and evaluation Peer Instruction and Mini-CEX as learning activities at NTNU and St. Olavs hospital. My PhD was in Medical Technology at Department of Neuromedicin, at Norwegian centre for electronic health records (www.nsep.no). My academic interests spans from learning in higher education (PBL, TBL, practice placement), health informatics (clinical perception and decision support)and emergency medicine (prehospital and intrahospital emergency patient management). I now combine my work as associate professor with being a resident in internal medicine at St. Olav's Hospital, Trondheim.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Teambasert læring - en studentaktiviserende og lærerstyrt undervisningsform. UNIPED. vol. 40 (3).
- (2015) Continuous interprofessional coordination in perioperative work: An exploratory study. Journal of Interprofessional Care. vol. 29 (2).
- (2014) Designing privacy-friendly digital whiteboards for mediation of clinical progress. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. vol. 14.
- (2013) Avoidable emergency admissions?. Emergency Medicine Journal. vol. 30 (9).
- (2013) Presentation of clinical laboratory results: an experimental comparison of four visualization techniques. JAMIA Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. vol. 20 (2).
- (2012) What is optimal timing for trauma team alerts? A retrospective observational study of alert timing effects on the initial management of trauma patients. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 5.
- (2010) Supporting real time adjustments to perioperative work. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 19.
- (2007) Biopsi ved normal koloskopi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 127.