Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Mercury contamination and potential health risks to Arctic seabirds and shorebirds. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 844.
- (2022) Variation and correlation in the timing of breeding of North Atlantic seabirds across multiple scales. Journal of Animal Ecology.
- (2022) A U-Turn for Mercury Concentrations over 20 Years: How Do Environmental Conditions Affect Exposure in Arctic Seabirds?. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 56 (4).
- (2021) Inter-annual variation in winter distribution affects individual seabird contamination with mercury. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 676.
- (2021) Six pelagic seabird species of the North Atlantic engage in a fly-and-forage strategy during their migratory movements. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 676.
- (2021) Seabird Migration Strategies: Flight Budgets, Diel Activity Patterns, and Lunar Influence. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 8.
- (2021) North Atlantic winter cyclones starve seabirds. Current Biology. vol. 31 (17).
- (2021) Multispecies tracking reveals a major seabird hotspot in the North Atlantic. Conservation Letters.
- (2021) Transpolar and bi-directional migration strategies of black-legged kittiwakes Rissa tridactyla from a colony in Novaya Zemlya, Barents Sea, Russia. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 676.
- (2021) Year-round distribution of Northeast Atlantic seabird populations: applications for population management and marine spatial planning. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 676.
- (2021) A Bad Start in Life? Maternal Transfer of Legacy and Emerging Poly- And Perfluoroalkyl Substances to Eggs in an Arctic Seabird. Environmental Science and Technology.
- (2021) Long-term tracking of an Arctic-breeding seabird indicates high fidelity to pelagic wintering areas. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 676.
- (2021) Twilight foraging enables European shags to survive the winter across their latitudinal range. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 676.
- (2021) Environmental and life-history factors influence inter-colony multidimensional niche metrics of a breeding Arctic marine bird. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 796.
- (2021) Tracking the movements of North Atlantic seabirds: Steps towards a better understanding of population dynamics and marine ecosystem conservation. Marine Ecology Progress Series. vol. 676.
- (2020) Contaminants, prolactin and parental care in an Arctic seabird: Contrasted associations of perfluoroalkyl substances and organochlorine compounds with egg-turning behavior. General and Comparative Endocrinology. vol. 291.
- (2020) Meeting Paris agreement objectives will temper seabird winter distribution shifts in the North Atlantic Ocean. Global Change Biology.
- (2020) Sharing wintering grounds does not synchronize annual survival in a high Arctic seabird, the little auk. Marine Ecology Progress Series.
- (2020) Identifying individual polar bears at safe distances: A test with captive animals. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (2).
- (2020) Exposure to PFAS is associated with telomere length dynamics and demographic responses of an arctic top predator. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 54.