Brit Blekkan Fridtjofsen
Background and activities
- I am responsible for infrastructure at IKOM –
- Area (including office allocation)
- building (including access control)
- IKT (access and mail lists)
- Coordinating IKOMs device group
- Access agreements
- Process driver of various tasks in daily operation of the institute and development tasks
- Research Advisor, with responsibility for internal control and project reviews¨
- supervisor and professional responsible for apprenticeship in "Administration and office subjects"
Board work and other duties:
- Gender equality MH-faculty, since January 2019
- Many years of experience from board positions at various levels within the Norwegian Music Corps Association
- Member of the NTL NT union election committee at the MH faculty and the board of NTL NTNU
- Deputy gender equality representatives at the MH-faculty
- NTNU - master’s degree in "Organization and management" with the subjects "leadership and strategy", "security and organization", “technology change and social development "," organization and management in transition and psychology "
- Project management at BI
- Research academy with statistics, mathematics, research contract laws and more.
Previous work experience:
- Deputy as office manager for Laboratory Medicine, Child and Female Diseases
- Project manager and personnel manager, as well as professional leader in insurance in DnB.
- Bioengineering, blood bank - St. Olav