Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Measuring the thermal conductivity of membrane and porous transport layer in proton and anion exchange membrane water electrolyzers for temperature distribution modeling. International journal of hydrogen energy.
- (2019) Hollow core-shell structured Cu2O@Cu1.8S spheres as novel electrode for enzyme free glucose sensing. Materials Science and Engineering C: Materials for Biological Applications.
- (2019) Hierarchical core-shell structured CoNi2S4/Ni3S2@Ni(OH)2 nanosheet arrays as electrode for electrochemical energy storage. Journal of Alloys and Compounds.
- (2019) Toward high performance of zinc-air battery using hydrophobic carbon foam-based diffusion electrode. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. vol. 71.
- (2019) MnO/N-doped Mesoporous Carbon as Advanced Oxygen Reduction Reaction Electrocatalyst for Zinc-air Batteries. Chemistry - A European Journal.
- (2019) Mesoporous CoS/ N‐doped Carbon as HER and ORR Bifunctional Electrocatalyst for Water Electrolysers and Zinc‐Air Batteries. ChemCatChem. vol. 11 (3).
- (2019) N-doped porous transition metal-based carbon nanosheet networks as multifunctional electrocatalyst for rechargeable zinc-air batteries. Chemical Communications.
- (2019) Graphene Modified Fluorinated Cation-Exchange Membranes for Proton Exchange Membrane Water Electrolysis. International journal of hydrogen energy.
- (2019) Sonochemical and Sonoelectrochemical Production of Hydrogen - A Review. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 51.
- (2019) Does power ultrasound affect heterogeneous electron transfer kinetics?. Ultrasonics sonochemistry.
- (2019) The Use of Power Ultrasound for the Production of PEMFC and PEMWE Catalysts and Low-Pt Loading and High-Performing Electrodes. Catalysts.
- (2018) The influence of graphitization on the thermal conductivity of catalyst layers and temperature gradients in proton exchange membrane fuel cells. International journal of hydrogen energy.
- (2018) Thermal Gradients and Thermal Conductivity in PEM Fuel Cells, Compared to Li-Ion Batteries and Super Capacitors. ECS Transactions. vol. 86 (13).
- (2018) Tuning the extent of porosity and composition of N-doped carbon materials by NaNO3 and its effect on electrochemical activity. Materials research bulletin. vol. 104.
- (2018) Nano-engineering PdNi networks by voltammetric dealloying for ethanol oxidation. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry.
- (2018) Three-dimensional hierarchical walnut kernel shape conducting polymer as water soluble binder for lithium-ion battery. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 269.
- (2018) Highly active porous Co–B nanoalloy synthesized on liquid-gas interface for hydrolysis of sodium borohydride. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 43 (37).
- (2018) Achieving highly practical capacitance of MnO2 by using chain-like CoB alloy as support. Nanoscale. vol. 10 (16).
- (2017) Tailoring nanopores within nanoparticles of PtCo networks as catalysts for methanol oxidation reaction. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 255.
- (2017) Sonoelectrochemical one-pot synthesis of Pt – Carbon black nanocomposite PEMFC electrocatalyst. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 35.