Peer Reviewed Journals
Bruno G. Pollet
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Bulk power transmission at sea: Life cycle cost comparison of electricity and hydrogen as energy vectors. Applied Energy. vol. 288.
- (2021) Co3O4-CuCoO2 hybrid nanoplates as a low-cost and highly active catalyst for producing hydrogen from ammonia borane. New Journal of Chemistry. vol. 45.
- (2021) Sonochemical and Sonoelectrochemical Production of Energy Materials. Catalysts. vol. 11 (2).
- (2021) Two routes for sonochemical synthesis of platinum nanoparticles with narrow size distribution. Materials Advances. vol. 2 (6).
- (2021) The Effects of Power Ultrasound (24 kHz) on the Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 on Polycrystalline Copper Electrodes. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 72.
- (2021) An Electrochemical Study of Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate on Mg and Mg Alloy Electrodes. Electrocatalysis. vol. 12 (3).
- (2021) Sonochemical dosimetry: A comparative study of Weissler, Fricke and terephthalic acid methods. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 72.
- (2021) Scaling factors for channel width variations in tree-like flow field patterns for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells - An experimental study. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
- (2020) Does power ultrasound affect Nafion® dispersions?. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 60.
- (2020) Thermal Gradients with Sintered Solid State Electrolytes in Lithium-Ion Batteries. Energies. vol. 13 (1).
- (2020) Graphene inclusion effect on anion-exchange membranes properties for alkaline water electrolyzers. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 45 (35).
- (2020) The use of non-cavitating coupling fluids for intensifying sonoelectrochemical processes. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 66.
- (2020) Self-standing heterostructured NiCx-NiFe-NC/biochar as a highly efficient cathode for lithium–oxygen batteries. Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Electroless Production of Fertilizer (Struvite) and Hydrogen from Synthetic Agricultural Wastewaters. Journal of the American Chemical Society. vol. 142.
- (2020) How do dissolved gases affect the sonochemical process of hydrogen production? An overview of thermodynamic and mechanistic effects – On the “hot spot theory”. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 72.
- (2020) Fractal-Like Flow-Fields with Minimum Entropy Production for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells. Entropy. vol. 22 (2).
- (2020) CuO–NiO/Co3O4 hybrid nanoplates as highly active catalyst for ammonia borane hydrolysis. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 45 (15).
- (2020) Assessment of the beneficial combination of electrochemical and ultrasonic activation of compounds originating from biomass. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 63.
- (2020) Does power ultrasound (26 kHz) affect the hydrogen evolution reaction(HER) on Pt polycrystalline electrode in a mild acidic electrolyte?. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 69.
- (2020) How to Avoid Total Dissolved Gas Supersaturation in Water from Hydropower Plants by Employing Ultrasound. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS). vol. 1608.