Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Tuning the extent of porosity and composition of N-doped carbon materials by NaNO3 and its effect on electrochemical activity. Materials research bulletin. vol. 104.
- (2018) Nano-engineering PdNi networks by voltammetric dealloying for ethanol oxidation. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry.
- (2018) Sonochemical and Sonoelectrochemical Production of Hydrogen - A Review. Ultrasonics sonochemistry.
- (2018) Three-dimensional hierarchical walnut kernel shape conducting polymer as water soluble binder for lithium-ion battery. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 269.
- (2018) Highly active porous Co–B nanoalloy synthesized on liquid-gas interface for hydrolysis of sodium borohydride. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 43 (37).
- (2018) Achieving highly practical capacitance of MnO2 by using chain-like CoB alloy as support. Nanoscale. vol. 10 (16).
- (2017) Tailoring nanopores within nanoparticles of PtCo networks as catalysts for methanol oxidation reaction. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 255.
- (2017) Sonoelectrochemical one-pot synthesis of Pt – Carbon black nanocomposite PEMFC electrocatalyst. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 35.
- (2017) Ultra-high surface area and mesoporous N-doped carbon derived from sheep bones with high electrocatalytic performance toward the oxygen reduction reaction. Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry. vol. 21 (10).
- (2017) Enhanced Cycleability of Amorphous MnO2 by Covering on α-MnO2 Needles in an Electrochemical Capacitor. Materials. vol. 10 (9).
- (2017) CuCo2O4 nanoplate film as a low-cost, highly active and durable catalyst towards the hydrolytic dehydrogenation of ammonia borane for hydrogen production. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 355.
- (2017) Nano-sized Co/Co(OH)2 core-shell structure synthesized in molten salt as electrode materials for supercapacitors. Ionics (Kiel). vol. 23 (2).
- (2018) Acoustic Cavitation and Bubble Dynamics. Springer. 2018. ISBN 978-3-319-68237-2.
- (2018) Ultrasonic Production of Nano-emulsions for Bioactive Delivery in Drug and Food Applications. Springer. 2018. ISBN 978-3-319-73491-0.
- (2017) Hydrogen Electrochemical Production. Academic Press. 2017. ISBN 9780128112502.
- (2017) One-dimensional Nanostructures for PEM Fuel Cell Applications. Academic Press. 2017. ISBN 9780128111123.