Peer Reviewed Journals
Bruno G. Pollet
- TFNE3006 - Energy Storage
- TFNE3008 - Energy storage
- EP8125 - Energy Storage and Bio Energy
- FENT2900 - Bachelor Thesis Renewable Energy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Advances, Opportunities and Challenges of Hydrogen and Oxygen Production from Seawater Electrolysis: An Electrocatalysis Perspective. Current Opinion in Electrochemistry. vol. 31.
- (2022) The effect of anode degradation on energy demand and production efficiency of electrochemically precipitated struvite. Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. vol. 52.
- (2021) Ultrasonically Surface-Activated Nickel Foam as a Highly Efficient Monolith Electrode for the Catalytic Oxidation of Methanol to Formate. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. vol. 13 (26).
- (2021) Does power ultrasound affect hydrocarbon Ionomers?. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 75.
- (2021) Bulk power transmission at sea: Life cycle cost comparison of electricity and hydrogen as energy vectors. Applied Energy. vol. 288.
- (2021) Co3O4-CuCoO2 hybrid nanoplates as a low-cost and highly active catalyst for producing hydrogen from ammonia borane. New Journal of Chemistry. vol. 45 (5).
- (2021) Sonochemical and Sonoelectrochemical Production of Energy Materials. Catalysts. vol. 11 (2).
- (2021) Two routes for sonochemical synthesis of platinum nanoparticles with narrow size distribution. Materials Advances. vol. 2 (6).
- (2021) Sonochemical conversion of CO<inf>2</inf> into hydrocarbons: The Sabatier reaction at ambient conditions. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 73.
- (2021) The Effects of Power Ultrasound (24 kHz) on the Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 on Polycrystalline Copper Electrodes. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 72.
- (2021) An Electrochemical Study of Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate on Mg and Mg Alloy Electrodes. Electrocatalysis. vol. 12 (3).
- (2021) Low carbon ultrasonic production of alternate fuel: Operational and mechanistic concerns of the sonochemical process of hydrogen generation under various scenarios. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 46 (53).
- (2021) Sonochemical dosimetry: A comparative study of Weissler, Fricke and terephthalic acid methods. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 72.
- (2021) Scaling factors for channel width variations in tree-like flow field patterns for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells - An experimental study. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
- (2021) Integrating Ni nanoparticles into MoN nanosheets form Schottky heterojunctions to boost its electrochemical performance for water electrolysis. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. vol. 867.
- (2020) Does power ultrasound affect Nafion® dispersions?. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 60.
- (2020) Thermal Gradients with Sintered Solid State Electrolytes in Lithium-Ion Batteries. Energies. vol. 13 (1).
- (2020) Graphene inclusion effect on anion-exchange membranes properties for alkaline water electrolyzers. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. vol. 45 (35).
- (2020) The use of non-cavitating coupling fluids for intensifying sonoelectrochemical processes. Ultrasonics sonochemistry. vol. 66.
- (2020) Self-standing heterostructured NiCx-NiFe-NC/biochar as a highly efficient cathode for lithium–oxygen batteries. Beilstein Journal of Nanotechnology. vol. 11.