Caroline Hild Pettersen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Establishment of a patient-derived xenograft model of colorectal cancer in CIEA NOG mice and exploring smartfish liquid diet as a source of omega-3 fatty acids. Biomedicines.
- (2020) Power comparisons and clinical meaning of outcome measures in assessing treatment effect in cancer cachexia: secondary analysis from a randomised pilot multimodal intervention trial. Frontiers in Nutrition. vol. 7:602775.
- (2020) Potential Antiviral Options against SARS-CoV-2 Infection. Viruses. Viruses.
- (2018) Basal level of autophagy and MAP1LC3B-II as potential biomarkers for DHA-induced cytotoxicity in colorectal cancer cells. The FEBS Journal. vol. 285 (13).
- (2017) A randomized phase II feasibility trial of a multimodal intervention for the management of cachexia in lung and pancreatic cancer. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8.
- (2016) DHA-induced stress response in human colon cancer cells - Focus on oxidative stress and autophagy. Free Radical Biology & Medicine. vol. 90.
- (2012) Bioactive fatty acids reduce development of gastric cancer following duodenogastric reflux in rats. Surgical Science. vol. 3.
- (2011) Tetradecylthioacetic acid inhibits proliferation of human SW620 colon cancer cells - gene expression profiling implies endoplasmic reticulum stress. Lipids in Health and Disease. vol. 10.
- (2010) DHA alters expression of target proteins of cancer therapy in chemotherapy resistant SW620 colon cancer cells. Nutrition and Cancer. vol. 62 (5).
- (2009) Genome-Wide Profile of Pleural Mesothelioma versus Parietal and Visceral Pleura: The emerging Gene Portrait of the Mesothelioma Phenotype. PLOS ONE. vol. 4 (8).
- (2009) The Antiproliferative Effect of EPA in HL60 Cells is Mediated by Alterations in Calcium Homeostasis. Lipids. vol. 44 (2).
- (2008) DHA induces ER stress and growth arrest in human colon cancer cells: association with cholesterol and calcium homeostasis. Journal of Lipid Research. vol. 49.
- (2008) The antiproliferative effect of EPA in HL60 cells is mediated by alterations in calcium homeostasis. Lipids.
- (2005) Endoplasmic reticulum stress induced by DHA leads to growth arrest of human colon cancer cells. Chemistry and Physics of Lipids. vol. 136 (2).
- (2004) Co-ordinated changes in gene expression induced by docosahexaenoic acid in a colon cancer cell line. 2004.