Catrine Bang Nilsen
Background and activities
I am a senior lecturer in French at ISL section Caen in France where I teach French grammar and culture as well as foreign language didactics. My research fields are French as a foreign language, figurative meaning (particularly metaphors) along with individual differences and language anxiety in foreign language learning.
- FRAC1500 - French Didactics
- FRAC1100 - French Literature and Culture
- FRAC1200 - Grammar, Phonetics and French proficiency
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2018) Sens figuré en français langue étrangère. Synergies Pays Scandinaves. vol. 13.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Usages argumentatifs de la métaphore et représentation des immigrés dans la presse francophone. Métaphore et argumentation.