Background and activities
Cecilia is an American living and working in Norway and blending the best of both cultures into her life. For a complete overview of her industrial and academic background please see LinkedIn.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A framework for production rescheduling in sociotechnical manufacturing environments. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (14).
- (2016) Trade Study of Alternative Controls and Power Distribution Architecture in Subsea Processing. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Understanding mission objectives and priorities with QFD. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Maintenance Optimization Approaches for Condition Based Maintenance: a review and analysis. INCOSE International Symposium.
- (2016) Applying A3 problem resolution to new system design to improve performance and reduce rework. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 26 (1).
- (2013) Getting students hooked on systems engineering!. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 16.
- (2013) Application of systems engineering to integrate ageing management into maintenance management of oil and gas facilities. Systems Engineering. vol. 16 (3).
- (2012) Designing Offshore Fish Cages Using Systems Engineering Principles. Systems Engineering. vol. 15 (4).
- (2010) A framework for environmental analyses of fish food production systems based on systems engineering principles. Systems Engineering. vol. 13 (2).
- (2010) Using Systems Engineering to Create a Framework for Evaluating Industrial Symbiosis Options. Systems Engineering. vol. 13 (2).
- (2009) Using Systems Engineering to Create a Framework for Evaluating Industrial Symbiosis Options. Systems Engineering. vol. 12.
- (2008) Using patterns to transition systems engineering from a technological to social context. Systems Engineering. vol. 11 (2).
- (2007) A systems engineering framework for eco-industrial park formation. Systems Engineering. vol. 10 (1).
- (2006) Multidisciplinary investigation of eco-industrial parks. Systems Engineering. vol. 9 (4).
- (2006) Systems Engineering Handbook; A guide for system life cycle processes and activities. 2006. ISBN 0‐9720562‐9‐7.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Lean Systems Engineering. The Routledge Companion to Lean Management.
- (2016) Investigating the Application of Systems Engineering to the Design of Manufacturing Systems. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation VI.
- (2016) Powerful Opportunities to Improve Program Performance Using Lean Systems Engineering and Lean Program Management. Progress in Astronautics and Aeronautics Advances in Systems Engineering.
- (2010) Systems Engineering – A Promising Approach For Design Of Manufacturing Systems. 2010.
- (2010) Training Materials Final Report. 2010.