Background and activities
Cecilia is an American living and working in Norway and blending the best of both cultures into her life. For a complete overview of her industrial and academic background please see LinkedIn.
- TMM4540 - Industrial ICT Engineering Design and Materials, Specialization Project
- TMM4960 - Engineering Design and Materials, Master's Thesis
- IØ8504 - Theory and Methods in Systems Approaches to Sustainability
- TPK4185 - Industrial Systems Engineering
- TMAS3001 - Bachelor Thesis Mechanical Engineering
- PK8210 - System Engineering Principles and Practice
- TMM4560 - Engineering Design and Materials, Specialization Project
- IP500616 - Fundamentals of Systems Engineering - Product, Process, People and Performance
- TMM4935 - Industrial ICT, Master's Thesis
- TMM4400 - Engineering Design, Project
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Software Development and Integration of a Hyperspectral Imaging Payload for HYPSO-1. IEEE Xplore digital library.
- (2022) Testing of Software-Intensive Hyperspectral Imaging Payload for the HYPSO-1 CubeSat. IEEE Xplore digital library.
- (2021) Applying systems engineering to roadmapping for digital transformation in the offshore exploration and production supply chain operations. Systems Engineering.
- (2021) Application of Systems Engineering and Sustainable Development Goals towards Sustainable Management of Fishing Gear Resources in Norway. Sustainability. vol. 13 (9).
- (2021) Digital Engineering Management in an Academic CubeSat Project. Journal of Aerospace Information Systems.
- (2021) Topology-Optimization-Based Learning: A Powerful Teaching and Learning Framework under the Prism of the CDIO Approach. Education Sciences. vol. 11 (7).
- (2020) Trade study to select best alternative for cable and pulley simulation for cranes on offshore vessels. Systems Engineering. vol. 23 (2).
- (2020) Lean Management Approach to Reduce Waste in HoReCa Food Services. Resources. vol. 9 (12).
- (2020) Sustainable engineering master module – insights from three cohorts of European engineering team. International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing (IJSM). vol. 4.
- (2020) Engaging Mechanical Engineers in System Modeling. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 30 (1).
- (2020) Addressing the Sustainable Development Goals with a System-of-Systems for Monitoring Arctic Coastal Regions. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 30 (1).
- (2020) A Systems Engineering Framework for Bioeconomic Transitions in a Sustainable Development Goal Context. Sustainability. vol. 12 (16).
- (2019) A Guideline for the Dynamic Barrier Management Framework Based on System Thinking. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 77.
- (2019) Foundations for model‐based systems engineering and model‐based safety assessment. Systems Engineering. vol. 22 (2).
- (2018) Application of systems engineering to structuring acquisition decisions for marine emission reduction technologies. Systems Engineering. vol. 21 (4).
- (2018) Sustainable Innovation in a Multi-University Master Course. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 21.
- (2018) On Linking of Task Analysis in the HRA Procedure: The Case of HRA in Offshore Drilling Activities. Safety. vol. 4.
- (2018) A systems engineering–based approach for framing reliability, availability, and maintainability: A case study for subsea design. Systems Engineering. vol. 21 (6).
- (2016) A framework for production rescheduling in sociotechnical manufacturing environments. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (14).
- (2016) Trade Study of Alternative Controls and Power Distribution Architecture in Subsea Processing. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 26 (1).