Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Extreme Value Estimation of Beaufort Sea Ice Dynamics Driven by Global Wind Effects. China Ocean engineering.
- (2021) Statistics of thickness and strength of first-year ice along the Northern Sea Route. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 26.
- (2021) Short-term extreme mooring loads prediction and fatigue damage evaluation for station-keeping trials in ice. Ocean Engineering. vol. 242.
- (2021) A Probabilistic Framework for the Fatigue Damage Assessment of Ships Navigating through Level Ice Fields. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 111.
- (2020) Uncertainty assessments of structural loading due to frst year ice based on the ISO standard by using Monte-Carlo simulation. Ocean Engineering. vol. 198.
- (2020) Effect of low temperature on fatigue crack propagation rates of DH36 steel and its butt weld. Ocean Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2019) Effects of redundancy in bracing systems on the fragility curve development of steel jacket offshore platform. Engineering Journal (EJ). vol. 23 (1).
- (2019) Probabilistic assessment of ice rose diagrams for ice drift in the beaufort sea. Proceedings - International Conference on Port and Ocean Engineering under Arctic Conditions. vol. 2019-June.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Probabilistic Fatigue Assessment of a Mooring Line Based on Station-Keeping Trials in Ice. ASME 2021 40th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 7: Polar and Arctic Sciences and Technology.
- (2020) Extreme Value Estimation of Mooring Loads Based on Station-Keeping Trials in Ice. ASME 2020 39th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 7: Polar and Arctic Sciences and Technology.
- (2019) On Correlation and Underlying Physics. Proceedings of the 29th European Safety and Reliability Conference(ESREL). 22 – 26 September 2019 Hannover, Germany.
- (2018) Environmental contours for design of ice-capable vessels. Safety and Reliability – Safe Societies in a Changing World. Proceedings of ESREL 2018, June 17-21, 2018, Trondheim, Norway.
- (2018) Probabilistic analysis of ice and sloping structure interaction based on ISO standard by using Monte-Carlo simulation. Marine Design XIII, Volume 2: Proceedings of the 13th International Marine Design Conference (IMDC 2018), June 10-14, 2018, Helsinki, Finland.
- (2019) Estimation of Ice Conditions along the Northern Sea Route. PRADS 2019 ; Yokohama. 2019-09-22 - 2019-09-26.