Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Diversity and function of motile ciliated cell types within ependymal lineages of the zebrafish brain. Cell reports.
- (2020) Functional properties of habenular neurons are determined by developmental stage and sequential neurogenesis. Science Advances.
- (2020) Development: How the Reissner Fiber Keeps Our Back Straight. Current Biology. vol. 30 (12).
- (2019) Ciliary beating compartmentalizes cerebrospinal fluid flow in the brain and regulates ventricular development. Current Biology. vol. 29 (2).
- (2019) The role of motile cilia in the development and physiology of the nervous system. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 375:20190156.
- (2017) Motile-cilia-mediated flow improves sensitivity and temporal resolution of olfactory computations. Current Biology. vol. 27 (2).