Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Interobserver Reliability for Identifying Specific Patterns of Placental Injury as Defined by the Amsterdam Classification. Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine.
- (2021) Postmortem Assessment of Isolated Congenital Heart Defects Remains Essential Following Termination of Pregnancy. Pediatric and Developmental Pathology.
- (2019) Autopsy findings of central nervous system anomalies in intact fetuses following termination of pregnancy after prenatal ultrasound diagnosis. Pediatric and Developmental Pathology.
- (2018) The Placenta in Neonatal Encephalopathy: A Case–Control Study. Journal of Pediatrics. vol. 202.
- (2017) Unrecognized viral infections and chromosome abnormalities as a cause of fetal death – examination with fluorescence in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry and polymerase chain reaction. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. vol. 125 (9).
- (2016) Colposcopy and additive diagnostic value of biopsies from colposcopy-negative areas to detect cervical dysplasia. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 95 (11).
- (2016) Explaining fetal death-what are the contributions of fetal autopsy and placenta examination?. Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. vol. 19 (1).
- (2015) Correlation between prenatal ultrasound and postmortem findings in 1029 fetuses following termination of pregnancy. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 48 (2).
- (2014) Prenatal examination and postmortem findings in fetuses with gastroschisis and omphalocele. Prenatal Diagnosis. vol. 34 (6).
- (2014) Maternal and fetal insulin levels at birth in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: Data from a randomized controlled study on metformin. European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE). vol. 170 (5).
- (2013) Longitudinal diffusion tensor and manganese-enhanced MRI detect delayed cerebral gray and white matter injury after hypoxia-ischemia and hyperoxia. Pediatric Research. vol. 73 (2).
- (2013) Thanatophoric Dysplasia: Autopsy Findings Over a 25-Year Period. Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. vol. 16 (3).
- (2012) Abnormal gyration of the temporal lobe and megalencephaly are typical features of thanatophoric dysplasia and can be visualized prenatally by ultrasound. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 40 (2).
- (2012) Comparison between prenatal ultrasound and postmortem findings in fetuses and infants with developmental anomalies. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 39 (6).
- (2011) How Important is Placental Examination in Cases of Perinatal Deaths?. Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. vol. 14 (2).
- (2010) Cytodiagnostic diagnosis and classification of actinic keratosis: is it possible to reliably assess the degree of cellular atypia in imprint cytology and skin scrape smears?. Acta Cytologica. vol. 54 (3).
- (2010) Histological characterization of human glioblastomas. Brain Pathology. vol. 20.
- (2010) Death of a 10-Month-Old Boy After Exposure to Ethylmorphine. Journal of Forensic Sciences. vol. 55 (2).
- (2010) Histological characterization of low-grade diffuse astrocytomas. Brain Pathology. vol. 20.
- (2010) A systematic and standardized classification of placental pathology - A Norwegian enterprise. Placenta. vol. 31 (9).