Christoffer Vargtass Hallstensen
Background and activities
- M.Sc. Information Security (Digital Forensics) - NTNU
- B.Sc. Information Security - GUC
- PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Senior Lead Incident Manager
- PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Senior Lead Implementer
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A framework for estimating information security risk assessment method completeness: Core Unified Risk Framework. International Journal of Information Security. vol. 17 (6).
- (2016) Cyber security risk assessment of a DDoS attack. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 9866.
- (2014) Timeline Analysis of logs in Android OS. eForensics Magazine. vol. 3 (02).