Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Anchored kernel hashing for cancelable template protection for cross-spectral periocular data. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11188 LNCS.
- (2019) Design and Development of Low-Cost Sensor to Capture Ventral and Dorsal Finger Vein for Biometric Authentication. IEEE Sensors Journal. vol. 19 (15).
- (2018) Towards a Cancelable Template Protection Across NIR to Visible Spectrum Using Anchored Kernel Hashing – A Study on Cross-Spectral Periocular Images. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1024.
- (2018) Improved ear verification after surgery - An approach based on collaborative representation of locally competitive features. Pattern Recognition. vol. 83.
- (2018) Detecting Face Morphing Attacks with Collaborative Representation of Steerable Features. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1022.
- (2018) Detecting Disguise Attacks on Multi-spectral Face Recognition Through Spectral Signatures. IEEE Computer Society. vol. 2018-August.
- (2018) Biometric Transaction Authentication using Smartphones. Lecture Notes in Informatics.
- (2018) Assessing Face Image Quality with LSTMs. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 11.
- (2018) Baseline Evaluation of Smartphone based Finger-photo Verification System. Norsk Informasjonssikkerhetskonferanse (NISK). vol. 11.
- (2017) Multi-patch deep sparse histograms for iris recognition in visible spectrum using collaborative subspace for robust verification. Pattern Recognition Letters. vol. 91.
- (2017) Log-Likelihood Score Level Fusion for Improved Cross-Sensor Smartphone Periocular Recognition. European Signal Processing Conference.
- (2017) Bloom Filter-based Search Structures for Indexing and Retrieving Iris-Codes. IET Biometrics.
- (2017) Sic-Gen: A Synthetic Iris-Code Generator. Lecture Notes in Informatics.
- (2017) Biometric Symmetry: Implications on Template Protection. European Signal Processing Conference.
- (2017) Multi-biometric template protection based on bloom filters. Information Fusion. vol. 42.
- (2017) Presentation Attack Detection Methods for Face Recognition Systems: A Comprehensive Survey. ACM Computing Surveys. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Collaborative representation of statistically independent filters? response: An application to face recognition under illicit drug abuse alterations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10270 LNCS.
- (2017) Face Presentation Attack Detection by Exploring Spectral Signatures. IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition workshops. vol. 2017-July.
- (2017) Transferable Deep-CNN Features for Detecting Digital and Print-Scanned Morphed Face Images. IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition workshops. vol. 2017-July.
- (2017) Biometric Systems under Morphing Attacks: Assessment of Morphing Techniques and Vulnerability Reporting. Lecture Notes in Informatics.