Ismail Cuneyt Guzey
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Kynurenine metabolites and ratios differ between chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and healthy controls. Psychoneuroendocrinology. vol. 131.
- (2021) Test-retest reliability of the patient activation measure-13 in adults with substance use disorders and schizophrenia spectrum disorders. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 18>1185 (3).
- (2020) Epidemiological differences in levels of depressive signs among nocturnal symptoms of insomnia; results from the HUNT study. Sleep Science and Practice (SSP).
- (2020) One‐year aerobic interval training in outpatients with schizophrenia : a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 30 (12).
- (2020) Strength training restores force‐generating capacity in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 31 (3).
- (2019) Differences in anxiety levels among symptoms of insomnia. The HUNT study. Sleep Health. vol. 5 (4).
- (2019) Genetic polymorphisms associated with sleep-related phenotypes; relationships with individual nocturnal symptoms of insomnia in the HUNT study. BMC Medical Genetics. vol. 20.
- (2019) Variations in circadian genes and individual nocturnal symptoms of insomnia. The HUNT study. Chronobiology International. vol. 36 (5).
- (2019) Aerobic interval training in standard treatment of out-patients with schizophrenia - a randomized controlled trial. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (6).
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) The predictive properties of violence risk instruments may increase by adding items assessing sleep. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:323 (MAY).
- (2019) Patients with schizophrenia have impaired muscle force-generating capacity and functional performance. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (12).
- (2018) Three-week inpatient treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder: A 6-month follow-up study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9:620.
- (2018) Serum N-desmethylcitalopram concentrations are associated with the clinical response to citalopram of patients with major depression. Psychiatry Investigation. vol. 15 (3).
- (2017) Cardiovascular Disease Risk Profile in Patients with Schizophrenia. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Change in parenting, change in student-teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a Gene-×-Environment (G×E) Hypothesis in Two Samples. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) The role of metacognitive beliefs about thoughts and rituals: a test of the metacognitive model of obsessive-compulsive disorder in a clinical sample. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 13.
- (2017) Strength Training In Patients With Schizophrenia: Effects On Muscle Force Generating Capacity. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Influence of ABCB1 polymorphisms and serum concentrations on venlafaxine response in patients with major depressive disorder. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 71 (3).