Background and activities
Personal website: http://folk.ntnu.no/damianov/
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Lithology classification of whole core CT scans using convolutional neural networks. SN Applied Sciences. vol. 3 (6).
- (2021) Comparing Deep Reinforcement Learning Algorithms’ Ability to Safely Navigate Challenging Waters. Frontiers in Robotics and AI. vol. 8.
- (2021) Metamodeling of the Electrical Conditions in Submerged Arc Furnaces. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions B. vol. 52B.
- (2020) Calibrating range measurements of lidars using fixed landmarks in unknown positions. Sensors. vol. 21 (1).
- (2020) Graph-based modelling and simulation of liquid immersion cooling systems. Energy. vol. 207.
- (2020) Controlled Direct Liquid Cooling of Data Servers. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology.
- (2020) Graph-theoretic approaches and tools for quantitatively assessing curricula coherence. European Journal of Engineering Education.
- (2019) Multi-Agent Newton-Raphson Optimizaton Over Lossy Networks. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. vol. 64 (7).
- (2019) Data-driven models of pelvic floor muscles dynamics subject to psychological and physiological stimuli. IFAC Journal of Systems and Control. vol. 8 (30).
- (2019) Quantitative analysis of curricula coherence using directed graphs. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (9).
- (2019) A computationally efficient model predictive control scheme for space debris rendezvous. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (12).
- (2019) Distributed multi-agent Gaussian regression via finite-dimensional approximations. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. vol. 41 (9).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Techno-Economic Evaluation of the Sizing and Operation of Battery Storage for Isolated Oil and Gas Platforms with High Wind Power Penetration. Proceeding 45th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society - IECON 2019.