Background and activities
Daniel Fossum Bratbak is a resident at the Department of Neurosurgery, St. Olavs University Hospital, and PhD-student at the Department of Neuroscience, NTNU.
- ENT/Head and neck surgery
- Interventional treatment of headache
- Clinical research
- Surgical navigation
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Oslo 2006
- Emergency Department, Hospital de Denía, Spain 2008-2009
- Department of ENT, St. Olavs University Hospital, Norway 2009-2015
- Institute of Neuroscience, NTNU 2013-
- Department of Neurosurgery, St. Olavs University Hospital, Norway 2015-
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Skalpellens siste dager. A-magasinet : uketillegg til Aftenposten.
- (2013) Botox May Treat Cluster Headaches: 30-Minute Procedure Alleviates Pain Up To 8 Months. Medical Daily [Internett]. 2013-11-04.
- (2011) A new approach for surgical intervention in intractable cluster headache – endoscopic resection of the sphenopalatine ganglion. ØNH høstmøtet . ØNH foreningen; Oslo. 2011-10-28 - 2011-10-29.