Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Pressures Inside a Nano-Porous Medium. The Case of a Single Phase Fluid. Frontiers in Physics.
- (2019) Non-isothermal Transport of Multi-phase Fluids in Porous Media. Constitutive Equations. Frontiers of Physics. vol. 6.
- (2018) Fluid-Fluid Interfaces of Multi-Component Mixtures in Local Equilibrium. Entropy. vol. 20 (4).
- (2018) Hill's nano-thermodynamics is equivalent with Gibbs' thermodynamics for surfaces of constant curvatures. Chemical Physics Letters. vol. 707.
- (2018) Finite-size effects of Kirkwood–Buff integrals from molecular simulations. Molecular Simulation. vol. 44 (7).
- (2018) Relations Between Seepage Velocities in Immiscible, Incompressible Two-Phase Flow in Porous Media. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 125 (3).
- (2018) Non-isothermal transport of multi-phase fluids in porous media. The entropy production. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 6.
- (2018) The thermal boundary resistance at semiconductor interfaces: a critical appraisal of the Onsager vs. Kapitza formalisms. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 20 (35).
- (2017) Molecular Dynamics Simulations of Metal / Molten Alkali Carbonate Interfaces. Journal of Physical Chemistry C. vol. 121 (33).
- (2017) Entropy facilitated active transport. Journal of Chemical Physics. vol. 146 (18).
- (2017) Ensemble distribution for immiscible two-phase flow in porous media. Physical review. E. vol. 95:023116 (2).
- (2017) A Monte Carlo Algorithm for Immiscible Two-Phase Flow in Porous Media. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 116 (2).
- (2017) Size and shape effects on the thermodynamic properties of nanoscale volumes of water. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 19 (13).
- (2017) Thermodynamic Properties of Hydrogen Dissociation Reaction from the Small System Method and Reactive Force Field ReaxFF. Chemical Physics Letters. vol. 672.
- (2016) Molecular alignment in molecular fluids induced by coupling between density and thermal gradients. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 18 (17).
- (2016) Computing properties of the hydrogen dissociation reaction in and away from equilibrium. Molecular Simulation. vol. 42 (16).
- (2016) Heat and mass transfer in reacting mixtures: Molecular dynamics and kinetic theory approaches. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1786 (1).
- (2016) Entropy production in mesoscopic stochastic thermodynamics: Nonequilibrium kinetic cycles driven by chemical potentials, temperatures, and mechanical forces. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter. vol. 28 (15).
- (2016) Heat transport through a solid-solid junction: the interface as an autonomous thermodynamic system. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 18 (20).
- (2016) Coherent description of transport across the water interface: From nanodroplets to climate models. Physical review. E. vol. 39.