Didrik René Småbråten
Background and activities
Didrik is a postdoctoral fellow in the research group Functional Materials and Materials Chemistry Research Group.
His project aims to obtain a fundamental understanding of the defect chemistry in 2D-materials by first principles density funtional theory (DFT) simulations.
Main advisor: Sverre Magnus Selbach.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Pure and Zr-doped YMnO3+δ as a YSZ-compatible SOFC cathode: a combined computational and experimental approach. Journal of Materials Chemistry A. vol. 7 (31).
- (2018) Electronic bulk and domain wall properties in B-site doped hexagonal ErMnO3. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 97 (8).
- (2018) Oxygen vacancies in the bulk and at neutral domain walls in hexagonal YMnO3. Physical review B (PRB). vol. 98 (18).
- (2018) Charged domain walls in improper ferroelectric hexagonal manganites and gallates. PHYSICAL REVIEW MATERIALS. vol. 2 (11).
- (2018) Defect chemistry and ferroelectric domain walls in hexagonal manganites. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3317-3.
- (2014) Modeling of electrochemical and photoelectrochemical impedance functions for films. 2014.