Dietmar Josef Hömberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Three-dimensional numerical study of heat-affected zone in induction welding of tubes. Compel.
- (2019) Graded-material design based on phase-field and topology optimization. Computational Mechanics. vol. 64.
- (2019) Optimal control of multiphase steel production. Journal of Mathematics in Industry. vol. 9 (1).
- (2018) Uniqueness for an inverse problem for a nonlinear parabolic system with an integral term by one-point Dirichlet data. Journal of Differential Equations.
- (2017) Chance constraints in PDE constrained optimization. Set-Valued and Variational Analysis. vol. 26 (4).
- (2017) A revisited Johnson--Mehl--Avrami--Kolmogorov model and the evolution of grain-size distributions in steel. IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics. vol. 82.
- (2017) Revisited Johnson-Mehl-Avrami-Kolmogorov model and the evolution of grain-size distributions in steel. IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics. vol. 82 (4).
- (2016) A time domain sampling method for inverse acoustic scattering problems. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 314.
- (2016) Simulation of multi-frequency-induction-hardening including phase transitions and mechanical effects. Finite elements in analysis and design. vol. 121.
- (2015) Analysis and simulations of multifrequency induction hardening. Nonlinear Analysis: Real world applications. vol. 22.
- (2014) Optimal control of a cooling line for production of hot rolled dual phase steel. Steel Research International. vol. 85.
- (2014) Parameter identification in non-isothermal nucleation and growth processes. Inverse Problems. vol. 30.
- (2017) Math for the Digital Factory. Springer. 2017. ISBN 978-3-319-63957-4. Mathematics in Industry (27).