Background and activities
Production optimization under uncertainty for Subsea Production systems. My project is a part of the SFI SUBPRO supervised by Prof. Sigurd Skogestad and co-supervised by Prof. Bjarne Foss from the depertment of Engineering Cybernetics and Ass. Prof. Johannes Jäschke.
- 2016 - 2019: PhD Candidate, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- 2014 - 2016: Senior Researcher Prod Tech, Statoil Research Center, Porsgrunn
- 2012 - 2014: Researcher Prod Tech, Statoil Research Center, Porsgrunn
- 2011 - 2012: MSc Control Systems (Distinction), Imperial College London
- 2008 - 2011: B.Eng (First class Hons.), University of Nottingham
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Slug handling with a virtual harp based on nonlinear predictive control for a gravity separator. 3rd IFAC Workshop on Automatic Control in Offshore Oil and Gas Production . IFAC; Esbjerg. 2018-05-30 - 2018-06-01.
- (2018) Control of Steady-state Gradient of an Ammonia Reactor using Transient Measurements. Computer-aided chemical engineering.
- (2018) Steady-State Real-time Optimization using Transient Measurements. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 115.
- (2018) Gas-lift Optimization by Controlling Marginal Gas-Oil Ratio using Transient Measurements. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2018) Fast Economic Model Predictive Control for a Gas Lifted Well Network. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2017) Gas Lift Optimization under Uncertainty. Computer-aided chemical engineering. vol. 40.
- (2017) On combining self-optimizing control and extremum seeking control - applied to ammonia reactor case study. AIChE Annual meeting 2017 ; Minneapolis. 2017-10-29.
- (2016) Modelling and Robustness Analysis of Model Predictive Control for Electrical Submersible Pump Lifted Heavy Oil Wells. 11th IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems Including Biosystems DYCOPS-CAB ; Trondheim. 2016-06-06 - 2016-06-08.
- (2016) Estimating flow rate at a pump.
- (2016) Real-Time Optimization under Uncertainty Applied to a Gas Lifted Well Network. Processes. vol. 4.
- (2016) Robust Extremum Seeking Control with application to Gas Lifted Oil Wells. 12th IFAC Workshop on Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing ALCOSP ; Eindhoven. 2016-06-29 - 2016-07-01.
- (2014) Well control system.
- (2014) Modelling and model predictive control of oil wells with electric submersible pumps. 2014 IEEE Conference on Control Applications (CCA) ; Antibes. 2014-10-08.