Background and activities
Production optimization under uncertainty for Subsea Production systems. My project is a part of the SFI SUBPRO supervised by Prof. Sigurd Skogestad and co-supervised by Prof. Bjarne Foss from the depertment of Engineering Cybernetics and Ass. Prof. Johannes Jäschke.
- 2016 - 2019: PhD Candidate, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- 2014 - 2016: Senior Researcher Prod Tech, Statoil Research Center, Porsgrunn
- 2012 - 2014: Researcher Prod Tech, Statoil Research Center, Porsgrunn
- 2011 - 2012: MSc Control Systems (Distinction), Imperial College London
- 2008 - 2011: B.Eng (First class Hons.), University of Nottingham
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Model predictive control under structural uncertainty. AIChE Annual meeting ; Minneapolis. 2017-10-29 - 2017-11-03.
- (2017) On combining self-optimizing control and extremum seeking control - applied to ammonia reactor case study. AIChE Annual meeting 2017 ; Minneapolis. 2017-10-29.
- (2016) Modelling and Robustness Analysis of Model Predictive Control for Electrical Submersible Pump Lifted Heavy Oil Wells. 11th IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems Including Biosystems DYCOPS-CAB ; Trondheim. 2016-06-06 - 2016-06-08.
- (2016) Estimating flow rate at a pump.
- (2016) Real-Time Optimization under Uncertainty Applied to a Gas Lifted Well Network. Processes. vol. 4.
- (2016) Robust Extremum Seeking Control with application to Gas Lifted Oil Wells. 12th IFAC Workshop on Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing ALCOSP ; Eindhoven. 2016-06-29 - 2016-07-01.
- (2014) Well control system.
- (2014) Modelling and model predictive control of oil wells with electric submersible pumps. 2014 IEEE Conference on Control Applications (CCA) ; Antibes. 2014-10-08.