Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Teacher self-efficacy and collective teacher efficacy: Relations with perceived job resources and job demands, feeling of belonging, and teacher engagement. Creative Education. vol. 10.
- (2018) Mathematics anxiety and coping strategies among middle school students: relations with students’ achievement goal orientations and level of performance. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 21 (3).
- (2018) Job demands and job resources as predictors of teacher motivation and well-being. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 21 (5).
- (2017) Students' Perceptions of Mathematics Classroom Goal Structures: Implications for Perceived Task Values and Study Behavior. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 20 (3).
- (2017) Dimensions of teacher burnout: relations with potential stressors at school. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 20 (4).
- (2017) Motivated for teaching? Associations with school goal structure, teacher self-efficacy, job satisfaction and emotional exhaustion. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 67.
- (2017) Still motivated to teach? A study of school context variables, stress and job satisfaction among teachers in senior high school. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 20 (1).
- (2016) Teacher Stress and Teacher Self-Efficacy as Predictors of Engagement, Emotional Exhaustion, and Motivation to Leave the Teaching Profession. Creative Education. vol. 7.
- (2015) Students' perceptions of the goal structure in mathematics classrooms: Relations with goal orientations, mathematics anxiety, and help-seeking behavior. International Education Studies. vol. 8 (3).
- (2015) Relations between classroom goal structures and students' goal orientations in mathematics classes: When is a mastery goal structure adaptive?. Social Psychology of Education.
- (2015) Mathematics achievement and self-efficacy: Relations with motivation for mathematics. International Journal of Educational Research. vol. 72.
- (2015) Job satisfaction, stress and coping strategies in the teaching profession - What do Teachers say?. International Education Studies. vol. 8 (3).
- (2014) Students’ Perceptions of Emotional and Instrumental Teacher Support: Relations with Motivational and Emotional Responses. International Education Studies. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Students' perception of instrumental support and effort in mathematics: The mediating role of subjective task values. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 17 (3).
- (2014) Junior Athletes' Goal Orientation, Motivation, and Emotional and Physical Exhaustion. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) Teacher self-efficacy and perceived autonomy: Relations with teacher engagement, job satisfaction, and emotional exhaustion. Psychological Reports. vol. 114 (1).
- (2013) Cross-validation of the Norwegian Teacher's Self-Efficacy Scale (NTSES). Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. vol. 31.
- (2013) Teachers' perceptions of the school goal structure: Relations with teachers' goal orientations, work engagement, and job satisfaction. International Journal of Educational Research. vol. 62.
- (2013) School goal structure: Associations with students’ perceptions of their teachers as emotionally supportive, academic self-concept, intrinsic motivation, effort, and help seeking behavior. International Journal of Educational Research. vol. 61.
- (2012) Principal self-efficacy: Relations with burnout, job satisfaction and motivation to quit. Social Psychology of Education. vol. 15 (3).