Einar Arthur Snekkenes
Background and activities
Research interests: Information security risk management.
- IMT4129 - Risk Management for Information Security
- IMT6251 - Quality in Academic Research
- IMT6261 - Scientific Communication
- IMT6271 - Critical Thinking
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Artificial Intelligence–Based Framework for Analyzing Health Care Staff Security Practice: Mapping Review and Simulation Study. JMIR Medical Informatics. vol. 9 (12).
- (2021) Mapping the Psychosocialcultural Aspects of Healthcare Professionals’ Information Security Practices: Systematic Mapping Study. JMIR Human Factors. vol. 8 (2).
- (2020) Construction of Human Motivational Profiles by Observation for Risk Analysis. IEEE Access. vol. 8.
- (2020) Data-Driven and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Approach for Modelling and Analyzing Healthcare Security Practice: A Systematic Review. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 1250.
- (2019) Healthcare Staffs' Information Security Practices Towards Mitigating Data Breaches: A Literature Survey. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 261.
- (2019) Observational measures for effective profiling of healthcare staffs? security practices. Computer Software and Applications Conference. vol. 2.
- (2018) A framework for estimating information security risk assessment method completeness: Core Unified Risk Framework. International Journal of Information Security. vol. 17 (6).
- (2016) Using Financial Instruments to Transfer the Information Security Risks. Future Internet. vol. 8 (2).
- (2015) EDAS: An evaluation prototype for autonomic event-driven adaptive security in the internet of things. Future Internet. vol. 7 (3).
- (2014) Using prediction markets to hedge information security risks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 8743.
- (2012) Layout Dependent Phenomena A New Side-channel Power Model. Journal of Computers. vol. 7 (4).
- (2011) Security Implications of Crosstalk in Switching CMOS Gates. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 6531.
- (2011) User authentication based on foot motion. Signal, Image and Video Processing. vol. 5 (4).
- (2011) Using Game Theory to Analyze Risk to Privacy: An Initial Insight. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 352.
- (2009) Gait Recognition Using Wearable Motion Recording Sensors. EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing.
- (2009) Gait Recognition Using Wearable Motion Recording Sensors. EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing.
- (2009) Formalizing the ranking of authentication products. Information Management & Computer Security. vol. 17 (1).
- (2009) Password Generation and Search Space Reduction. Journal of Computers. vol. 4 (7).
- (2007) Spoof attacks on gait authentication system. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security. vol. 2 (Issue 3, Part 2).
- (2006) Face recognition issues in a border control environment. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 3832 (3832).