Eirik Grude Flekkøy
Background and activities
Professor from the University of Oslo at PoreLab - SFF (Porous Media Laboratory)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Geometric universality and anomalous diffusion in frictional fingers. New Journal of Physics. vol. 21.
- (2019) Rheology of high-capillary number two-phase flow in porous media. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7 (65).
- (2019) Source Localization of Microseismic Emissions During Pneumatic Fracturing. Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 46 (7).
- (2019) Experimental Observation of Dissolution Finger Growth in Radial Geometry. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7 (JULY).
- (2018) Pressure evolution and deformation of confined granular media during pneumatic fracturing. Physical review. E. vol. 97 (1).
- (2018) Pattern formation of frictional fingers in a gravitational potential. Physical Review Fluids. vol. 3 (1).
- (2018) Mechanisms of the flying chain fountain. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 6.
- (2018) Microseismic Emissions During Pneumatic Fracturing: A Numerical Model to Explain the Experiments. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth. vol. 123 (8).
- (2018) Dispersion in fractures with ramified dissolution patterns. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 6.
- (2017) Transient anomalous diffusion regimes in reversible adsorbing systems. Physical review. E. vol. 96 (4).
- (2017) Self-Structuring of Granular material under Capillary Bulldozing. The European Physical Journal Conferences. vol. 140.
- (2017) Pneumatic fractures in confined granular media. Physical review. E. vol. 95 (6).
- (2017) Minimal model for anomalous diffusion. Physical review. E.
- (2017) Onsager symmetry from mesoscopic time reversibility and the hydrodynamic dispersion tensor for coarse-grained systems. Physical review. E. vol. 95.
- (2017) Verification of a Dynamic Scaling for the Pair Correlation Function during the Slow Drainage of a Porous Medium. Physical Review Letters. vol. 119 (15).
- (2017) Dispersive transport and symmetry of the dispersion tensor in porous media. Physical review. E. vol. 95 (4).
- (2016) Frictional Fluid Dynamics and Plug Formation in Multiphase Millifluidic Flow. Physical Review Letters. vol. 117 (2).
- (2016) An exact solution for the transient electromagnetic field around a finite-length transmitter. Geophysics. vol. 82 (2).
- (2015) Invasion patterns during two-phase flow in deformable porous media. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 3 (81).
- (2015) Numerical approach to frictional fingers. Physical Review E. Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. vol. 92 (3).