Eirik Grude Flekkøy
Background and activities
Professor from the University of Oslo at PoreLab - SFF (Porous Media Laboratory)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Intermittent Dynamics of Slow Drainage Experiments in Porous Media: Characterization Under Different Boundary Conditions. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.
- (2020) Seeking minimum entropy production for a tree-like flow-field in a fuel cell. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 22.
- (2019) The interstellar object ’Oumuamua as a fractal dust aggregate. Astrophysical Journal Letters. vol. 885 (2).
- (2019) Dynamics of the Fluctuating Flying Chain. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.
- (2019) Connectivity enhancement due to film flow in porous media. Physical Review Fluids. vol. 4 (9).
- (2019) Geometric universality and anomalous diffusion in frictional fingers. New Journal of Physics. vol. 21 (6).
- (2019) Rheology of high-capillary number two-phase flow in porous media. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7 (65).
- (2019) Source localization of microseismic emissions during pneumatic fracturing. Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 46 (7).
- (2019) Experimental Observation of Dissolution Finger Growth in Radial Geometry. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7 (JULY).
- (2018) Pressure evolution and deformation of confined granular media during pneumatic fracturing. Physical review. E. vol. 97 (1).
- (2018) Pattern formation of frictional fingers in a gravitational potential. Physical Review Fluids. vol. 3 (1).
- (2018) Mechanisms of the flying chain fountain. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 6.
- (2018) Microseismic Emissions During Pneumatic Fracturing: A Numerical Model to Explain the Experiments. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth. vol. 123 (8).
- (2018) Dispersion in fractures with ramified dissolution patterns. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 6.
- (2017) Transient anomalous diffusion regimes in reversible adsorbing systems. Physical review. E. vol. 96 (4).
- (2017) Self-Structuring of Granular material under Capillary Bulldozing. The European Physical Journal Conferences. vol. 140.
- (2017) Pneumatic fractures in confined granular media. Physical review. E. vol. 95 (6).
- (2017) Minimal model for anomalous diffusion. Physical review. E.
- (2017) Onsager symmetry from mesoscopic time reversibility and the hydrodynamic dispersion tensor for coarse-grained systems. Physical review. E. vol. 95.
- (2017) Verification of a Dynamic Scaling for the Pair Correlation Function during the Slow Drainage of a Porous Medium. Physical Review Letters. vol. 119 (15).