Eirik Grude Flekkøy
Background and activities
Professor from the University of Oslo at PoreLab - SFF (Porous Media Laboratory)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Hyperballistic Superdiffusion and Explosive Solutions to the Non-Linear Diffusion Equation. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 9.
- (2021) Active Brownian particles moving through disordered landscapes. Soft Matter.
- (2021) Thermal dissipation as both the strength and weakness of matter. A material failure prediction by monitoring creep. Soft Matter. vol. 17.
- (2020) Capillary bulldozing of sedimented granular material confined in a millifluidic tube. Physical Review Fluids. vol. 5:034309 (3).
- (2020) Anomalous diffusion in systems with concentration-dependent diffusivity: exact solutions and particle simulations. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 8:519624.
- (2020) 'Oumuamua as a Cometary Fractal Aggregate: The "Dust Bunny" Model. Astrophysical Journal Letters. vol. 900 (2).
- (2020) Intermittent Dynamics of Slow Drainage Experiments in Porous Media: Characterization Under Different Boundary Conditions. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.
- (2020) Escape problem for active particles confined to a disk. Physical Review Research (PRResearch). vol. 2 (4).
- (2020) Seeking minimum entropy production for a tree-like flow-field in a fuel cell. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. vol. 22 (13).
- (2020) Thermal weakening of cracks and brittle-ductile transition of matter: A phase model. PHYSICAL REVIEW MATERIALS. vol. 4 (2).
- (2020) How heat controls fracture: the thermodynamics of creeping and avalanching cracks. Soft Matter. vol. 16 (41).
- (2020) Dissolution phase diagram in radial geometry. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 8.
- (2019) The interstellar object ’Oumuamua as a fractal dust aggregate. Astrophysical Journal Letters. vol. 885 (2).
- (2019) Dynamics of the Fluctuating Flying Chain. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7.
- (2019) Connectivity enhancement due to film flow in porous media. Physical Review Fluids. vol. 4 (9).
- (2019) Geometric universality and anomalous diffusion in frictional fingers. New Journal of Physics. vol. 21 (6).
- (2019) Rheology of high-capillary number two-phase flow in porous media. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7 (65).
- (2019) Source localization of microseismic emissions during pneumatic fracturing. Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 46 (7).
- (2019) Experimental Observation of Dissolution Finger Growth in Radial Geometry. Frontiers in Physics. vol. 7 (JULY).
- (2018) Pressure evolution and deformation of confined granular media during pneumatic fracturing. Physical review. E. vol. 97 (1).