Eirik Stamland Nilssen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Convergent Projections from Perirhinal and Postrhinal Cortices Suggest a Multisensory Nature of Lateral, but Not Medial, Entorhinal Cortex. Cell reports. vol. 29 (3).
- (2019) Neurons and networks in the entorhinal cortex: A reappraisal of the lateral and medial entorhinal subdivisions mediating parallel cortical pathways. Hippocampus.
- (2018) Inhibitory Connectivity Dominates the Fan Cell Network in Layer II of Lateral Entorhinal Cortex. Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 38 (45).
- (2017) Architecture of the entorhinal cortex A review of entorhinal anatomy in rodents with some comparative notes. Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience. vol. 11.
- (2016) Postsynaptic targets of inputs to the lateral entorhinal cortex. SFN Abstract Viewer/Itinerary Planner. vol. 183 (16).
- (2019) "Synaptic connectivity of principal cells in layer II of the lateral entorhinal cortex" 2019:279. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-4155-0.