Background and activities
Silicon for solar cells
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Characterization of the loss of the dislocation-free growth during Czochralski silicon pulling. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 458.
- (2016) Identification of defects causing performance degradation of high temperature n-type Czochralski silicon bifacial solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 153.
- (2016) Investigation of different cases of dislocation generation during industrial Cz silicon pulling. Physica Status Solidi. C, Current topics in solid state physics. vol. 13 (10-12).
- (2015) Enhanced performance in the deteriorated area of multicrystalline silicon wafers by internal gettering. Progress in Photovoltaics. vol. 23 (1).
- (2015) Microstructural characterization of Si wafers processed by multi-wire sawing of hot pressed silicon powder based ingots. Physica Status Solidi (a) applications and materials science. vol. 212 (1).
- (2015) On the shape of n-type Czochralski silicon top ingots. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 418.
- (2015) Influence of Copper Diffusion on Lifetime Degradation in n-type Czochralski Silicon for Solar Cells. Energy Procedia. vol. 77.
- (2014) Investigating the effect of carbon on oxygen behavior in n-type Czochralski silicon for PV application. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 411.
- (2012) Solidification of Silicon for Solar Cells. Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals. vol. 65 (6).
- (2012) State-of-the-art growth of silicon for PV applications. Journal of Crystal Growth. vol. 360.
- (2012) Investigating minority carrier trapping in n-type Cz silicon by transient photoconductance measurements. Journal of Applied Physics. vol. 111 (5).
- (2012) Investigating thermal donors in n-type Cz silicon with carrier density imaging. AIP Advances. vol. 2 (3).
- (2012) New advances in metallurgical solar grade silicon based on recent Norwegian research activities. Physica Status Solidi. C, Current topics in solid state physics. vol. 9 (10-11).
- (2011) Solidification of Silicon for Electronic and Solar Applications. JOM: The Member Journal of TMS. vol. 63 (10).
- (2011) Modeling of lifetime distribution in a multicrystalline silicon ingot. Solid State Phenomena. vol. 178-179.
- (2011) Oxygen distribution on a multicrystalline silicon ingot grown from upgraded metallurgical silicon. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 95 (2).
- (2011) Growth and characterization of multicrystalline silicon ingots by directional solidification for solar cell applications. Energy Procedia. vol. 8.
- (2011) Effect of slurry parameters on material removal rate in multi-wire sawing of silicon wafers: a tribological approach. Proceedings of the Institution of mechanical engineers. Part J, journal of engineering tribology. vol. 225 (J10).
- (2010) An investigation of the thermal gradients in silicon during multicrystalline ingot casting. [Conference paper, 2010 35th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC) Honolulu, HI, USA, 20-25 June 2010]. Conference record of the Photovoltaic Specialists Conference.
- (2009) Critical assessment of the impurity diffusivities in solid and liquid silicon. JOM: The Member Journal of TMS. vol. 61 (11).