Background and activities
- SKOLE6224 - Research Methods in Mathematics Education (for Grades 8-13)
- SKOLE6907 - Master's Thesis Teacher Specialist in Mathematics Education for grades 11-13
- LMM15004 - Master Thesis in Mathematics Education (1-7)
- MGLU4103 - Learning and Teaching of Mathematics (1-7)
- SKOLE6906 - Master's Thesis Teacher Specialist in Mathematics Education for grades 8-10
- LMM55004 - Master Thesis in Mathematics Education (5-10)
- MGLU5203 - Theories of Science and Research Methods 1-7 (Mathematics)
- SKOLE6908 - Master's Thesis Teacher Specialist in Mathematics Education for grades 1-7
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Stereotypical images of male and female mathematics teachers. Research in Mathematics Education.
- (2020) Measuring mathematical identity in lower secondary school. International Journal of Educational Research. vol. 103.
- (2020) Using the Rasch Model to Measure Comprehension of Fraction Addition. Journal of Applied Measurement. vol. 21 (4).
- (2019) Expected Values for Category-To-Measure and Measure-To-Category Statistics: A Simulation Study. Journal of Applied Measurement. vol. 20 (2).
- (2017) Measuring student teachers’ practices and beliefs about teaching mathematics using the Rasch model. International Journal of Research & Method in Education. vol. 40 (4).
- (2016) Measuring STEM students’ mathematical identities. Educational Studies in Mathematics. vol. 95 (2).
- (2015) Using the Rasch Model to Measure the Extent to which Students Work Conceptually with Mathematics. Journal of Applied Measurement. vol. 16 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) An assessment of non-standardized tests of mathematical competence for Norwegian secondary school using Rasch analysis. Proceedings of the Eleventh Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.
- (2017) The association between engineering students’ self-reported mathematical identities and average grades in mathematics courses. Proceedings of the Tenth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (CERME 10).
- (2015) The transition from higher education to the world of work: Measuring student teachers’ beliefs and practices for purposeful sample selection. Proceedings of the Ninth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.
- (2018) On measuring and theorising mathematical identity. Universitetet i Agder. 2018. Doctoral dissertations at University of Agder (188).