Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Expected Values for Category-To-Measure and Measure-To-Category Statistics: A Simulation Study. Journal of Applied Measurement. vol. 20 (2).
- (2017) Measuring student teachers’ practices and beliefs about teaching mathematics using the Rasch model. International Journal of Research & Method in Education. vol. 40 (4).
- (2016) Measuring STEM students’ mathematical identities. Educational Studies in Mathematics. vol. 95 (2).
- (2015) Using the Rasch Model to Measure the Extent to which Students Work Conceptually with Mathematics. Journal of Applied Measurement. vol. 16 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) An assessment of non-standardized tests of mathematical competence for Norwegian secondary school using Rasch analysis. Proceedings of the Eleventh Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.
- (2017) The association between engineering students’ self-reported mathematical identities and average grades in mathematics courses. Proceedings of the Tenth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (CERME 10).
- (2015) The transition from higher education to the world of work: Measuring student teachers’ beliefs and practices for purposeful sample selection. Proceedings of the Ninth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education.
- (2018) On measuring and theorising mathematical identity. Universitetet i Agder. 2018. Doctoral dissertations at University of Agder (188).