Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Euglossine bees mediate only limited long-distance gene flow in a tropical vine. New Phytologist. vol. 213 (4).
- (2016) Multiple effects of drought on pollination and mating-system traits in Dalechampia scandens. International journal of plant sciences. vol. 177| (8).
- (2016) Does stronger pollen competition improve offspring fitness when pollen load does not vary?. American Journal of Botany. vol. 103 (3).
- (2015) Does multiple paternity affect seed mass in angiosperms? An experimental test in Dalechampia scandens. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. vol. 28 (9).
- (2014) Structure and Composition of Tree Islands and Krummholz within the Forest-Tundra Ecotone in Central and Eastern Canada. Arctic. vol. 67 (3).