Elise Klæbo Vonstad
Background and activities
- IT6102 - Programming for Health Personell
- IT6203 - Introductory Programming for Teachers
- IT6204 - Applied Programming for Teachers
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Performance of machine learning models in estimation of ground reaction forces during balance exergaming. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation. vol. 19 (18).
- (2021) Experiences of Stroke Survivors and Clinicians With a Fully Immersive Virtual Reality Treadmill Exergame for Stroke Rehabilitation: A Qualitative Pilot Study. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2021) Assessment of Machine Learning Models for Classification of Movement Patterns During a Weight-Shifting Exergame. IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems. vol. 51 (3).
- (2020) Comparison of a Deep Learning-Based Pose Estimation System to Marker-Based and Kinect Systems in Exergaming for Balance Training. Sensors. vol. 20 (23).
- (2018) Classification of movement quality in a weight-shifting exercise. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 2148.
- (2016) Exergaming in older adults: Movement characteristics while playing stepping games. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7:964.
- (2022) Improving Exergame Technologies for Older Adults Using Machine Learning. 2022.