Background and activities
- IØ6513 - Managing Supplier Relationships and Networks
- TIØ4561 - Strategic Purchasing and Supply Management, Specialization Project
- IØ3092 - Strategic Purchasing Management, Specialization Project
- TIØ4566 - Strategic Purchasing and Supply Management, Specialization Course
- IØ3091 - Strategic Purchasing Management, Specialization Course
- TIØ4265 - Strategic Management
- TIØ4912 - Strategy and International Business Development, Master's Thesis
- IØ6901 - Organization and Leadership, Master's Thesis
- IØ3911 - Master Thesis in Strategic Purchasing Management
- IØ6501 - Leadership and Strategy
- TIØ4911 - Strategic Purchasing and Supply Management, Master's Thesis
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Multilayered triads in the context of lean management. The journal of business & industrial marketing.
- (2020) Viewing lean supply from the IMP perspective. The journal of business & industrial marketing. vol. 35 (1).
- (2019) Sketching the Landscape for Lean Digital Transformation. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 566.
- (2018) Que Sera, sera? Conceptualizing business network foresighting. The IMP Journal. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Integration in loosely coupled garment supply chains: The case of a Mexican trader as switchboard operator. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 11 (3).
- (2017) Creating relationship continuity across projects in the construction industry: Deliberate, emergent and deliberately emergent strategies. The IMP Journal. vol. 11 (2).
- (2015) Relationship and networking strategy tools: characterizing the IMP toolbox. The IMP Journal. vol. 9 (2).
- (2013) Beyond dyadic supplier development efforts: The multiple roles of the network in bringing about supplier development. The IMP Journal. vol. 7 (1).
- (2013) Network pictures for managing key supplier relationships. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 42 (2).
- (2012) How do supplier development programs affect suppliers?: Insights for suppliers, buyers and governments from an empirical study in Mexico. Business Process Management Journal. vol. 18 (4).
- (2012) What is resource heterogeneity, and how can a firm handle the resource heterogeneity encountered in its business relationships? A case of handling heterogeneity of fish farms in outbound logistics of fish feed. The IMP Journal. vol. 6 (3).
- (2012) Moving resources across permeable project boundaries in open network contexts. Journal of Business Research. vol. 65 (2).
- (2010) How companies strategise deliberately in networks using strategic initiatives. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 39 (6).
- (2010) How do suppliers strategise in relation to a customer's supply network initiative?. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. vol. 16 (4).
- (2008) Towards a Model for analysing Supplier Relationships when developing a Supply Network. The IMP Journal. vol. 2 (2).
- (2007) Supply network initiatives - a means to reorganise the supply base?. The journal of business & industrial marketing. vol. 22 (3).
- (2005) Building relationships for technological innovation. Journal of Business Research. vol. 58.
- (2003) Framing as a Means to Manage a Supply Network. Journal of Customer Behaviour. vol. 2.
- (1998) Supplier roles in product development: Interaction versus task partitioning. European Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management. vol. 4.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Initiation of Business Relationships in Start Ups. Starting Up in Business Networks Why Relationships Matter in Entrepreneurship.