Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Sex differences and tumor blood flow from dynamic susceptibility contrast MRI are associated with treatment response after chemoradiation and long-term survival in rectal cancer. Radiology. vol. 297 (2).
- (2020) Noise dependency in vascular parameters from combined gradient-echo and spin-echo DSC MRI. Physics in Medicine and Biology. vol. 65 (22).
- (2020) Responses in the diffusivity and vascular function of the irradiated normal brain are seen up until 18 months following SRS of brain metastases. Neuro-Oncology Advances (NOA). vol. 2 (1).
- (2019) Comparison of Intravoxel incoherent motion imaging and multiecho dynamic contrast-based MRI in rectal cancer. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 50 (4).
- (2019) Deep Learning Enables Automatic Detection and Segmentation of Brain Metastases on Multisequence MRI. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 51.
- (2019) Vascular responses in normal brain tissue after combined immunotherapy and SRS to brain metastases. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 133.
- (2018) Brain metastases with poor vascular function are susceptible to pseudoprogression after stereotactic radiation surgery. Advances in Radiation Oncology. vol. 3.
- (2017) Dynamic multi-echo DCE- and DSC-MRI in rectal cancer: Low primary tumor Ktrans and ΔR2* peak are significantly associated with lymph node metastasis. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 46 (1).
- (2015) Single bolus split dynamic MRI: Is the combination of high spatial and dual-echo high temporal resolution interleaved sequences useful in the differential diagnosis of breast masses?. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 42 (1).