Erik Andreas Sæther
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Sustainability among Norwegian maritime firms: Green strategy and innovation as mediators of long‐term orientation and emission reduction. Business Strategy and the Environment (BSE).
- (2020) An investigation of leaders' motivation, intellectual leadership, and sustainability strategy in relation to Norwegian manufacturers’ performance. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 254.
- (2020) Creativity-Contingent Rewards, Intrinsic Motivation, and Creativity: The Importance of Fair Reward Evaluation Procedures. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2019) Motivational antecedents to high-tech R&D employees' innovative work behavior: Self-determined motivation, person-organization fit, organization support of creativity, and pay justice. Journal of High Technology Management Research. vol. 30 (2).
- (2017) The impact of individual motivations on idea submission and future motivation to participate in an organization's virtual idea campaign. Creativity and Innovation Management. vol. 26 (4).