Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) The direction of tumour growth in glioblastoma patients. Scientific Reports. vol. 8:119.
- (2018) Suppe til besvær. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 138 (10).
- (2018) Angiogenesis and radiological tumor growth in patients with glioblastoma. BMC Cancer. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) When did the glioblastoma start growing, and how much time can be gained from surgical resection? A model based on the pattern of glioblastoma growth in vivo. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery (Dutch-Flemish ed. Print). vol. 170.
- (2017) Quantitative texture analysis in the prediction of IDH status in low-grade gliomas. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery (Dutch-Flemish ed. Print). vol. 164.
- (2017) Multimodal 18F-fluciclovine PET/MRI and ultrasound-guided neurosurgery of an anaplastic oligodendroglioma. World Neurosurgery. vol. 108.
- (2017) Histopathologic features in relation to pretreatment tumor growth in patients with glioblastoma. World Neurosurgery. vol. 109.
- (2017) Tumor volume assessment in low-grade gliomas: a comparison of preoperative magnetic resonance imaging to coregistered intraoperative 3-dimensional ultrasound recordings. Neurosurgery. vol. 0.
- (2017) Does Pretreatment Tumor Growth Hold Prognostic Information for Patients with Glioblastoma?. World Neurosurgery. vol. 101.
- (2016) Intra-rater variability in low-grade glioma segmentation. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. vol. 131 (2).
- (2016) Glioblastoma Segmentation: Comparison of Three Different Software Packages. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (10).
- (2015) Growth dynamics of untreated glioblastomas in vivo. Neuro-Oncology. vol. 17 (10).
- (2014) Identifying the central sulcus in patients with intra-axial lesions: A multicenter study comparing conventional presurgical MRI to topographical analysis and BOLD-fMRI. Journal of computer assisted tomography. vol. 38 (1).
- (2014) Surgically acquired deficits and diffusion weighted MRI changes after glioma resection - A matched case-control study with blinded neuroradiological assessment. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (7).
- (2012) Pyonefrose. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (5).
- (2012) Kontrast ultralyd og levermetastaser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (19).
- (2012) Sekundær demens. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (18).
- (2011) Avanserte MR-metoder for kartlegging av hjernefunksjoner. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 131 (23).
- (2010) Functional magnetic resonance imaging and diffusion tensor tractography incorporated into an intraoperative 3-dimensional ultrasound-based neuronavigation system: impact on therapeutic strategies, extent of resection, and clinical outcome. Neurosurgery. vol. 67 (2).
- (2010) Reduced Fractional Anisotropy Does Not Change the Shape of the Hemodynamic Response in Survivors of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 27 (5).