Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Quantitative texture analysis in the prediction of IDH status in low-grade gliomas. Clinical neurology and neurosurgery (Dutch-Flemish ed. Print). vol. 164.
- (2017) Multimodal 18F-Fluciclovine PET/MRI and Ultrasound-Guided Neurosurgery of an Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma. World Neurosurgery.
- (2017) Histopathological Features in Relation to Pretreatment Tumor Growth in Glioblastoma Patients. World Neurosurgery.
- (2017) Tumor volume assessment in low-grade gliomas: a comparison of preoperative magnetic resonance imaging to coregistered intraoperative 3-dimensional ultrasound recordings. Neurosurgery.
- (2017) Does Pretreatment Tumor Growth Hold Prognostic Information for Patients with Glioblastoma?. World Neurosurgery. vol. 101.
- (2016) Intra-rater variability in low-grade glioma segmentation. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. vol. 131 (2).
- (2016) Glioblastoma Segmentation: Comparison of Three Different Software Packages. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (10).
- (2015) Growth dynamics of untreated glioblastomas in vivo. Neuro-Oncology. vol. 17 (10).
- (2014) Identifying the central sulcus in patients with intra-axial lesions: A multicenter study comparing conventional presurgical MRI to topographical analysis and BOLD-fMRI. Journal of computer assisted tomography. vol. 38 (1).
- (2014) Surgically acquired deficits and diffusion weighted MRI changes after glioma resection - A matched case-control study with blinded neuroradiological assessment. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (7).
- (2012) Pyonefrose. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (5).
- (2012) Kontrast ultralyd og levermetastaser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (19).
- (2012) Sekundær demens. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (18).
- (2011) Avanserte MR-metoder for kartlegging av hjernefunksjoner. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 131 (23).
- (2010) Functional magnetic resonance imaging and diffusion tensor tractography incorporated into an intraoperative 3-dimensional ultrasound-based neuronavigation system: impact on therapeutic strategies, extent of resection, and clinical outcome. Neurosurgery. vol. 67 (2).
- (2010) Reduced Fractional Anisotropy Does Not Change the Shape of the Hemodynamic Response in Survivors of Severe Traumatic Brain Injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 27 (5).
- (2009) Integrated Pre- and Intraoperative Imaging in a Patient with an Arteriovenous Malformation Located in Eloquent Cortex. Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery. vol. 52 (2).
- (2009) Surgical resection of high-grade gliomas in eloquent regions guided by blood oxygenation level dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging, diffusion tensor tractography, and intraoperative navigated 3D ultrasound. Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery. vol. 52 (1).
- (2009) SURVIVORS WITH CHRONIC SEVERE TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY HAVE SUBSTITUTION AND RECRUITMENT OF ADDITIONAL CORTICAL REGIONS DURING A MENTAL ARITHMETIC TASK. Journal of Neurotrauma. vol. 26 (8).
- (2008) Mapping the primary motor cortex in healthy subjects and patients with peri-rolandic brain lesions before neurosurgery. Neurological Research. vol. 30 (9).