Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Substance use problems among People With mild/borderline intellectual disability: Challenges to mainstream multidiciplinary specialist substance treatment in Norway. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. 34 (2).
- (2017) Substance use problems among people with mild/borderline intellectual disability: Challenges to mainstream multidisciplinary specialist substance treatment in Norway. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. vol. XX.
- (2017) Implementation of the short-term assessment of risk and treatability over two phases. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 10.
- (2016) Selective Samples and the Accuracy of Screening for Intellectual Disabilities: Learning Disability Screening Questionnaire. Open Journal of Social Sciences. vol. 4.
- (2016) A qualitative study of how people with severe mental illness experience living in sheltered housing with a private fully equipped apartment. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (186).
- (2016) Habilitering for voksne i spesialisthelsetjenesten: Utvikling og utprøving av brukerundersøkelse. Nordisk tidsskrift for helseforskning. vol. 12 (2).
- (2016) Lettere psykisk utviklingshemmede i strafferettslig forstand - En gjennomgang av alle registrerte saker fra Lovdata 2002-2014. Lov og rett: Norsk juridisk tidsskrift. vol. 55 (8).
- (2016) Case-characteristics of prisoners with communication problems. Open Journal of Social Sciences. vol. 4 (4).
- (2015) Offending profiles of individuals with autism spectrum disorder: A study of all individuals with autism spectrum disorder examined by the forensic psychiatric service in Norway between 2000 and 2010. Autism. vol. 19 (7).
- (2015) Cognitive-Behavioral Group Treatment for Men Voluntarily Seeking Help for Violence Towards Their Intimate Partners: The Impact of Treatment Components 4-7 Years After Therapy. Open Journal of Nursing.
- (2015) Practitioner explanations for the increasing use of restraint measures in the care of people with intellectual disabilities in Norway 2000-11. Journal of Policy and Practice in Intellectual Disabilities. vol. 12 (1).
- (2015) Patients with intellectual disabilities in the forensic asylums 1915-1982: before admission. Scandinavian Journal of Disability Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2015) Failing Communication with inmates: An explorative study of the content of the letters from the correctional services. Open Journal of Social Sciences. vol. 3.
- (2015) Job stress, burnout and job satisfaction in staff working with people with intellectual disabilities: community and criminal justice care. Journal of intellectual disabilities and offending behaviour. vol. 6 (1).
- (2014) Fagpersonells forståelse av økt registrert tvangsbruk overfor personer med utviklingshemming. Nordisk tidsskrift for helseforskning. vol. 10 (2).
- (2014) Rettspsykiatrisk undersøkte med autismespekterdiagnoser: Alder ved identifisering og diagnostisk historie. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 51 (4).
- (2014) Exploring the role of communication skills among natives and immigrants on their misconduct behaviour in prison. International Journal of Culture and Mental Health. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Violence and sexual offending behavior in people with autism spectrum disorder who have undergone a psychiatric forensic examination. Psychological Reports. vol. 115 (1).
- (2013) Resilience and Professional Quality of life in staff working with People with Intellectual Disabilities and Offending Behavior in Community based and Institutional settings. Health Psychological Research. vol. 1 (1).
- (2013) Vurdering og håndtering av risiko hos personer med utviklingshemming. SOR rapport.