Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A Socio-technical Systems Approach to Design and Support Systems Thinking in Cybersecurity and Risk Management Education. Complex Systems Informatics and Modeling Quarterly.
- (2015) Data quality in Accounting Information Systems – Comparing Several Data Mining Techniques. Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology. vol. 2 (5).
- (2014) Data quality and accounting information systems: Actual performance in Albania. Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) The main factors that influence Data Quality in Accounting Information Systems. International Journal of Science, Innovation and New Technology. vol. 1 (9).
- (2011) Applying Information Technology elements in business: The case of Albania. Perspectives of Innovations, Economics and Business. vol. 7 (1).
- (2011) Information Technology use patterns: Evidence from Albanian Entrepreneurs. Global Journal of Business Research. vol. 5 (3).
- (2010) E-services: Opportunities and challenges in Albania. Journal of Economic Development, Management, IT, Finance and Marketing. vol. 2 (2).
- (2010) The Internet’s Impact on the Marketing of Services: The case of Electronic Companies in Albania. Journal of Economic Development, Management, IT, Finance and Marketing. vol. 2 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Designing Serious Games for Cyber Ranges: A Socio-technical Approach. 2019 IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy Workshops (EuroS&PW).
- (2019) Triple Helix Approach for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Research Using Synthetic Data Generation Methods. Proceedings of The 10th International Conference on Society and Information Technologies (ICSIT 2019).
- (2018) On the GDPR introduction in EU and its impact on financial fraud research. European Modeling and Simulation Symposium, EMSS 2018.
- (2018) A Pilot Study in Cyber Security Education Using CyberAIMs: A Simulation-Based Experiment. Information Security Education - Towards a Cybersecure Society.
- (2018) CyberAIMs: A tool for teaching adversarial and systems thinking. International Defence and Homeland Security Simulation Workshop, DHSS 2018.
- (2016) The Relationship between Profitability and Liquidity of Commercial Banks in Albania. 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE “Information Systems and Technology Innovations:the New Paradigm for a Smarter Economy” Proceedings Book.