Erling Audun Bringeland
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Hypergastrinemia is associated with proximal and intestinal type gastric adenocarcinoma. Gastroenterology. vol. 158 (6).
- (2019) Impact of increased resection rates and a liver parenchyma sparing strategy on long-term survival after surgery for colorectal liver metastases. A population-based study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 54 (7).
- (2017) Perioperative chemotherapy for resectable gastric cancer?what is the evidence?. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 52 (6-7).
- (2017) A population-based study on incidence rates, Lauren distribution, stage distribution, treatment, and long-term outcomes for gastric adenocarcinoma in Central Norway 2001-2011. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (1).
- (2014) Impact of perioperative chemotherapy on oncological outcomes after gastric cancer surgery. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 101 (13).
- (2013) Outcomes among patients treated for gastric adenocarcinoma during the last decade. Journal of Surgical Oncology. vol. 107 (7).