Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Topical intranasal administration of local anaesthetics over the sphenopalatine foramen: Does it really block the sphenopalatine ganglion?. The Journal of Headache and Pain.
- (2018) The epidemiology of headache disorders: a face-to-face interview of participants in HUNT4. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 19.
- (2017) Depicting the pterygopalatine ganglion on 3 Tesla magnetic resonance images. Surgical and Radiologic Anatomy.
- (2017) Real-time phase recognition in novel needle-based intervention: A multi-operator feasibility study. Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging. vol. 10135.
- (2017) Does pain sensitivity change by migraine phase? A blinded longitudinal study. Cephalalgia. vol. 37 (14).
- (2016) Pilot study of sphenopalatine injection of onabotulinumtoxinA for the treatment of intractable chronic migraine. Cephalalgia. vol. 37 (4).
- (2016) Pituitary adenoma and non-acute headache: is there an association, and does treatment help?. World Neurosurgery. vol. 92.
- (2016) Premonitory symptoms in migraine: A cross-sectional study in 2714 persons. Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (10).
- (2016) Lack of association between cluster headache and PER3 clock gene polymorphism. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Visual evoked potentials in migraine: Is the "neurophysiological hallmark" concept still valid?. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (1).
- (2015) Pilot study of sphenopalatine injection of onabotulinumtoxinA for the treatment of intractable chronic cluster headache. Cephalalgia. vol. 36 (6).
- (2015) Acetyl-l-carnitine versus placebo for migraine prophylaxis: A randomized, triple-blind, crossover study. Cephalalgia. vol. 35 (11).
- (2014) A comparative study of candesartan versus propranolol for migraine prophylaxis: A randomised, triple-blind, placebo-controlled, double cross-over study. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (7).
- (2014) Role of angiotensin modulation in primary headaches. Current Pain and Headache Reports. vol. 18 (5).
- (2014) The relationship between headache and religious attendance (the Nord-Trøndelag health study-HUNT). The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 15 (1).
- (2013) Randomised trial on episodic cluster headache with an angiotensin II receptor blocker. Cephalalgia. vol. 33 (12).
- (2012) Genome-wide association analysis identifies susceptibility loci for migraine without aura. Nature Genetics. vol. 44 (7).
- (2012) Medikamentell forebygging ved migrene. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 132 (9).
- (2011) Migrainous infarction: a Nordic multicenter study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 18 (10).
- (2011) The relationship between BP and pain: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Survey. Advances in Clinical Neuroscience & Rehabilitation. vol. 11 (4).